Misc: ***Official 2020 PGA Tour***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Whoa; Bones is back to Caddying? I'll miss his course commentary.

It appears to be temporary, and Bones works for NBC who isn't in the mix this week. Thomas's caddy came up ill a couple weeks ago and Bones took over (after a couple rounds with Thomas's Dad caddying to finish a tournament). Bones was on the bag when Thomas won last week.

Reactions: Go2Guy

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Not that I think he'll win but they keep talking about Tiger's back in the cool, damp weather.

I think the opposite is actually true.

You play in the heat and it wears you out and you've got stiffness in the back the next day.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

I don't even dislike Bryson as much as the average person, but can I tell you how much I love Brooks?

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix

I don't even dislike Bryson as much as the average person, but can I tell you how much I love Brooks?

I don't have Twitter but I saw the comment Brooks made a week or two ago regarding Bryson. Is there a beef between these two and does anyone know how it started if there is?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I don't have Twitter but I saw the comment Brooks made a week or two ago regarding Bryson. Is there a beef between these two and does anyone know how it started if there is?
I think other players get annoyed by his antics. He's a bit of a whiner who acts like he's the smartest guy in the room (which he very well may be) and he plays very slow.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I think other players get annoyed by his antics. He's a bit of a whiner who acts like he's the smartest guy in the room (which he very well may be) and he plays very slow.
I think the bolded has to be a lot of it, I don't know why anyone would care what's going through Bryson's mind or why he does what he does, but slow play ******* sucks.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019

Bryson is a wanker. He is most definitely not the smartest guy in the room. He thinks he is, but he makes the SMU physics department look like **** the way he talks golf shots.

And Brooks lives rent free in Bryson’s head. Brooks’ comments at the President’s Cup made him gain all this weight

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Bryson is a wanker. He is most definitely not the smartest guy in the room. He thinks he is, but he makes the SMU physics department look like **** the way he talks golf shots.

And Brooks lives rent free in Bryson’s head. Brooks’ comments at the President’s Cup made him gain all this weight
Based on his actions, it could be argued that Bryson lives rent free in Brooks' head

• Winner
Reactions: Lineup

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Just checked Rickie Fowler's score card from yesterday. 3 over with 6 pars and everything else was birdie, bogie with a double bogie for good measure. Quite the up and down round.

• Sad
Reactions: Lineup

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’m really enjoying this course and the coverage has been fantastic on ESPN+. Love being able to just follow a group for an entire round.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Brooks won his first major at 27 years old, Bryson is 26 now.

Brooks played in 15 majors before winning one. Bryson has played in 14 majors.
You most definitely have it backwards if you think Bryson is in Brooks' head lol. Bryson is a clown out there and then Brooks (and many others) love to chirp him because they know it's gets under his skin.

Now I'm not going to say Bryson sucks because that's clearly not true, but he's so dang hateable. The "smartest guy in the room" act, the temper tantrums, attitude when things aren't going his way, slow play, the lame attempts to exploit the rules (see the "fire ants" from last week), etc.

I look forward to Brooks continuing to clown on him while Bryson angrily chugs protein shakes and wildly sprays drives all over god's green earth.

• Winner
Reactions: Hoggins

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
You most definitely have it backwards if you think Bryson is in Brooks' head lol. Bryson is a clown out there and then Brooks (and many others) love to chirp him because they know it's gets under his skin.

Now I'm not going to say Bryson sucks because that's clearly not true, but he's so dang hateable. The "smartest guy in the room" act, the temper tantrums, attitude when things aren't going his way, slow play, the lame attempts to exploit the rules (see the "fire ants" from last week), etc.

I look forward to Brooks continuing to clown on him while Bryson angrily chugs protein shakes and wildly sprays drives all over god's green earth.

As I said earlier in the thread wait till they go after anchoring that long putter against his arm.

Reactions: cycloneman003