MLB: ***Official 2019 Chicago Cubs Season Thread***

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Now we wait for CyJack to tell us how we lost because we don’t have a good farm system.

Don’t worry, already got the belt out and I’m bending over

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
It's as if you can draw up a script of everything that has to happen for us to lose, as improbable as it may seem, and our guys play it out that way every time. Walks, hit batters, late home runs, missed opportunities to drive in runs earlier in the game.....you can go on and on. And in my opinion, that points directly back to Maddon and his staff. It's not one thing, it's many.

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
I agree he won’t be back, regardless of how the season turns out.

That being said, of course he’ll finish the season. We’re, at worst one game out of first
One game back in a terribly mediocre division. I'm not convinced it will be about standings as much as it will be a front office judgment call based on where they think we should be, and whether or not they think an accelerated firing will spark a late run.

• Agree
Reactions: Carlisle Clone

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Now we wait for CyJack to tell us how we lost because we don’t have a good farm system.

Don’t worry, already got the belt out and I’m bending over

This is just a tough loss, the lack of farm system is going to get them in the coming years.

• Funny
Reactions: CyPunch

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Joe with the quick hook on Kyle Ryan tonight, but leaves Kintzler in fresh off the IL. Makes sense.

Meanwhile our entire bullpen's confidence is shot with the exception of Phelps, who hasn't been here long enough to be influenced by this crap. BTW, I'd like to have seen them stay with him to finish the game. Why the heck not, Joe?

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I agree he won’t be back, regardless of how the season turns out.

That being said, of course he’ll finish the season. We’re, at worst one game out of first

Theo needs more scapegoats so Joe will def be gone. Replaced by somebody who will run out whatever lineup the front office wants.