***Official 2018 ISU Football Recruiting Thread***

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Joey Ramos tweeted he had a "perfect weekend". His family LOVED what they saw, at least on the academic side. Would be a great get. Lots of Quality Pac12 offers.

Reactions: CyValley

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
I like any player with a wisconsin offer and he seems like a real playmaker. This staff definently is good at recruiting. Hopefully they can round out the position group with a tall wideout receiver now which there is several options

• Agree

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Joey Ramos tweeted he had a "perfect weekend". His family LOVED what they saw, at least on the academic side. Would be a great get. Lots of Quality Pac12 offers.

He was here last fall for the 66-10 walloping of Texas Tech. Was last weekend the first time his family had a chance to visit iSu, do you know?

I can't recall, although I'm sure I read it last fall - what's his academic interest. Engineering?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
He was here last fall for the 66-10 walloping of Texas Tech. Was last weekend the first time his family had a chance to visit iSu, do you know?

I can't recall, although I'm sure I read it last fall - what's his academic interest. Engineering?

Engineering, yes

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Dear Cy's,

Based on your site names and conversation, it's obvious to me that you are related or should be. Let's get together and have you two arm wrestle or mud wrestle [depending on interest] and see who is accurate. To me it's tit for tat now that we have an International Airport built just outside the campus. Anyway, if nothing else kissing cuzins may apply.
Trust me - you don't want to arm wrestle CyValley. Legiondary weight lifter.

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
I like the addition here along with Sterling but I hope we get some size soon too. These guys are good but a little short.
I'd be surprised if we took a slot receiver next year, if Tarique Milton does make it to campus. While Galban can probably play outside as well, Jones, Milton, Schleker, and Galban as options in the slot, Jones being the oldest as a junior. The staff can probably utilize at least one them in an all-purpose role also. Between Butler, Martin, Allen and maybe even Kolar they aren't immediately lacking in the size department, so I'm fine with this as long as they grab more size next year which I'm sure they will.
Edit: I forgot Eaton. He's lengthy also.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Trust me - you don't want to arm wrestle CyValley. Legiondary weight lifter.

Hey! If anything, that was when we were young eons ago! (Nothing at all like older brother Mike, 5-9, 205 lbs., put up 440 lb bench two reps with strict, perfect form in UI weight room with dozen or so witnesses. Man. . . .)

Sigh. Once upon a time we were young, weren't we? It's been so long, not sure if it was reality or only a dream ;-)

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Saybien Clark committed to NDSU. Such a strange recruitment of this kid. Wonder what really happened with him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron