***Official 2012 NBA/Royce White Draft Day Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
C

CyBer

Haha oh is that why? Last week, certain channels weren't available on the regular channels but were on the HD or digital channels. Whatever they are. Like History Channel wasn't available on 45 but it worked on whatever the only History channel is.

How old is your TV?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
How old is your TV?

Pretty new. I figured it out. Channels 23-79 aren't working now because they're switching to digital. I didn't realize that the XX-XX channels are working. I feel dumb, but at least I know now. My living room TV is an older box that weighs about 300 pounds so I'd need a box for that if I wanna watch out there.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
the Director of NBA scouting was on the radio and said he could see Royce dropping to the 2nd round...yikes!

C

CyBer

the Director of NBA scouting was on the radio and said he could see Royce dropping to the 2nd round...yikes!

Yep there was a yahoo article about this last night. That would suck as he is 1st round quality. Why wouldn't GM's want him just because he's afraid of flying? Millions of dollars to him and he can buy someone to help him with flying. Like a flying buddy.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
If you google news stories in the last hour, it looks as if the celtics wont pass. If they do the hawks and grizzlies both want him.

I hate that this fear of flying is being so widely spread. Its false. He has a fear of going to the airport. Now all the stories I see have started adding "severe" in front of fear. come on man.

C

CyBer

If you google news stories in the last hour, it looks as if the celtics wont pass. If they do the hawks and grizzlies both want him.

I hate that this fear of flying is being so widely spread. Its false. He has a fear of going to the airport. Now all the stories I see have started adding "severe" in front of fear. come on man.

I hope the Celtics pick him up, might have to pick up some celtics gear if he does.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I would be his flying buddy for free if he paid for my plane ticket and tickets to the games.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
There is a pretty good chance that Justin Hamilton gets drafted in the 2nd round according to some services. Cyclonefanatic posters everywhere eat crow.

CyAndrew23

Dec 28, 2011
I think Royce talking to the GMs has much more pull than what some people on Yahoo or ESPN say. Royce is a very well spoken guy who has been upfront and honest about his anxiety. That should convince the GMs that the issue is blow out of proportion, especially considering he flew to all of his workouts if I remember right.

K

KFitzy87

Thunder... Please find a way to get him... Or Boston.... Or either of the LA teams.... Or the *gulp*, Heat.....