*** Official #17 IOWA STATE vs #6 Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I have this recorded and can rewind live. Just checked it and it was definitely a forward pass

Reactions: ISUKyro

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
tenor.gif
Too late. Assaley has already missed two.

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
We’re winning the turnover battle, and we are down double digits

If your offense cannot score , there is nothing you can do. They had every opportunity, take away ,short field, multiple bailout from the D. but when you have an average OC, you are not going to beat top 10 teams

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
We’re winning the turnover battle, and we are down double digits
Yep I am a massive proponent of winning the turnover battle and winning the game. Stats suggest the same thing. However to be ahead in that department and down double digits is almost unheard of when it’s a couple of evenly matched teams. Yet here we are

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Yep I am a massive proponent of winning the turnover battle and winning the game. Stats suggest the same thing. However to be ahead in that department and down double digits is almost unheard of when it’s a couple of evenly matched teams. Yet here we are

All of our points scored are off of turnovers.