*** Official #17 IOWA STATE vs #6 Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
And people like to **** on the cave.
Every fan/Alumni has every right to express their opinion/ displeasure and nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t make them less of fans than you that can handle mediocrity. Everyone’s poop stinks.... just a reminder. Everyone enjoy the game.... you the “righteous” ones or “true” or whatever crap you wanna label yourselves and us the whiny fans. It’s a game and we all handle disappointments differently and no need to be d**cks here.

• Dumb
Reactions: DurangoCy

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
What’s that? Being down 7 on the road at half to the 6th ranked team in the country and getting the ball after half? Yea we must suck

You need the little things to win in big games and we just can’t seem to do those right when it really matters. How we’ve played this poorly and are only down 7 is impressive but something has got to change

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Defense is fine, need some adjustments on 4rd down

Tom Manning was pathetic again in the first half....he is a manic depressive coordinator so he should stumble into a couple really good calls in the second half...need to score right away, can’t do down 2 scores and absolutely have too keep the d off the field

if you hold ok state to 28 points which we are pace to do, you have to win that game

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
ISU gets ball in 2nd half only down 7. Lucky to be in that situation the way things went in the first half. Rose's interception was huge. They can win this game, just need to adjust.

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
I was the problem for the first half. I was watching on tv when ISU was up 7-0 as soon as I went outside to do some manly work things fell apart. I’m parking my butt and watching on the tv for the second half. The should be the halftime adjustment.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I don’t disagree with you about Chubba being elite, but three missed tackles is inexcusable no matter how elite of an RB you’re up against.
I’m not going to stand too hard on that because I don’t remember the play clearly enough, but the only missed tackle I remember on that play was the one that made Chubba put his hand on the ground and turn around.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
We cannot get off the field on 3rd and long, this has been a problem the past couple of years. OSU is sucking to Hall everytime he has the ball. We need to RPO them and have Purdy keep it. We did them a favor going tight and trying to run it on the 3rd and one, need to spread em out and attack the edges.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
There is a very ignorant portion of our fan base.

I mean, fans will be fans, and it's not like we've never had negativity in a game thread. But the threads this year have been abnormally toxic. It's 3 or 4 posters trying to outdo each other as a caricature of the pessimistic fan. I don't get it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What’s that? Being down 7 on the road at half to the 6th ranked team in the country and getting the ball after half? Yea we must suck

I remember last year during the CFP games some on here were wondering why ISU doesn't run the receiver screens like Clemson and Ohio State do.

Um....do we not think the coaches would love to with those players?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Stats of the Half
i
i
1st Downs813
Passing56139
Yards per pass4.08.2
Yards per rush7.14.2
Interceptions thrown01

I would not have thought ISU had 8 first downs.

Help Support Us

Become a patron