*** Official #17 IOWA STATE vs #6 Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hopefully Jaquan Bailey will be making him test that ankle all day long.
tenor.gif

Christopher C

May 22, 2020
Really looking forward to this game. I believe ISU wins. They seem to be more sound defensively than last year and State's ability to control pace with the run game (including w Purdy) makes me think this Ok St defense will be on its heels for much of the day.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Really looking forward to this game. I believe ISU wins. They seem to be more sound defensively than last year and State's ability to control pace with the run game (including w Purdy) makes me think this Ok St defense will be on its heels for much of the day.

If we can run the ball.... it's game over IMO. If they can hold Beast Hall down, then it could be a struggle for us.

I think OSU will stack the box all day, and blitz the s**t out of us. They are going to force Purdy to beat them, which is smart, but if Purdy is on top of his game today.... he will beat them.

CMC and Manning had better have a quick passing game ready with all the blitzes Purdy will be facing.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
The kick in the nuts is going to be spectacular for this one.

Eh, to me this is one that we can lose and still have real hopes of making the conference championship. By rankings at least and the fact it’s a road game it would be considered are toughest conference game.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
That remix song was so perfect for that video. Always was pissed I could never find it on Spotify.

Am I correct in seeing two cameos from @ISUCyclones2015 ?

And all this love for Okie State...who have they beat?

Tulsa, 16-7 (should not have been that close)
West Virginia, 27-13 (Average WVU, expected score)
Kansas, 47-7 (You better be beating Kansas like that)

I'm not saying we can just overlook OSU, but I'm having a hard time accepting all the love from national talking heads.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Purdy broke loose here. Its gotta be a huge confidence booster for him. May account for a touchdown or two for us today.

Reactions: CYdways432

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
No but seriously, if anyone can find me a download link or something to that Run This Town/Posthumus Zone remix....

looks like it was on Spotify, but isn’t anymore. I’m assuming due to copyright because the NFL theme song is in it? Not finding it in apple music either.