*** Official #13 IOWA STATE vs #17 Texas Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
@CoKane said: "I'm just gonna pre-emptively drive myself to the hospital because this boner is gonna last waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than 4 hours"
Make sure yous guys wear your trenchcoats!

Suns out, guns out! Be proud of what you have and don't ever be afraid to share your gifts with others.

I'll be checking the prison arrest records tomorrow...

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
It’s both a shallow and a simplistic take. One that doesn’t require research or actual acumen, so it’s easy to toss out as a first impression.

Why would you expect anything more from those folks?
The more I think about it, I have to agree with you Aclone. I was coming from an immediate emotional response after hearing them on the car radio.. And, after reading your reply, I'm going to try and see it from that viewpoint. Probably healthier to do so anyway. Thanks.

Reactions: Aclone

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Been babysitting grandkids all day (awesome!), so only was able to see bits and pieces. However, my techie wife has the YouTubeTV set to record all Cyclone games, so I will be enjoying the game in its entirety tonight! Isn’t she the best? I’m a lucky guy!
Espn3 has it on demand. Watching it now!