*** Official #12 IOWA STATE vs Missouri Game(Day) Thread ***

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Jones had 8 boards in 16 minutes to lead the team, 5 of them offensive. 3/7 from the field. Clearly makes some bad plays, but he’s putting himself in position to make them i guess.
That's all he should be doing. He needs to kick the ball out to the shooters, and the offense should never run through him. Worst shooter I can ever remember seeing.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Alabama is also done and so is Auburn.

TCU is basically playing one legged right now.

Yeah, so far at least the big 12 looks alright except for 2 teams that had to go on the road and are hobbled by injuries to major players.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
That's all he should be doing. He needs to kick the ball out to the shooters, and the offense should never run through him. Worst shooter I can ever remember seeing.
Yeah, hes really bad. Hes had numerous shots this year from about 2 feet away that have about a 5% chance of going. If he would just focus in rebounding and defense he might be OK but we absolutely cannot be losing possessions like that when he gets the ball in the paint. Hes an automatic turnover or miss.

Reactions: Drew0311

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
So we played a pathetic game in Lawrence?
Iowa State did not play well in Lawrence, no. Offense was atrocious. 5 unforced turnovers in the last 10 minutes of the game.

They played “tough” to keep in close in a difficult environment, but by no measure was that a good performance. This group has indeed laid 3 straight weekend dumps, and it’s pretty obvious.

It does suck having to constantly go on the road for these Saturday games.

Reactions: NoCreativity

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, so far at least the big 12 looks alright except for 2 teams that had to go on the road and are hobbled by injuries to major players.

My hope is ISU gets Grill and Jaz back and can get on track enough here over the next month to get 10-11ish conference wins.

They sold out to have Grill out there for KSU which was a much more important game and hope he can contribute Monday.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
This entire Fanbase celebrated it when it was originally inked.
Maybe because we thought it would actually be fair and at the time we should have gotten the best SEC teams in Hilton. Instead we get a bunch of road games against middling programs like Vanderbilt and Texas A&M when we were really good. Then when we sucked badly they try to give us Auburn and Tennesse home games which we had no chance of winning.

You're telling me with how good we've been since 2012 we couldn't get Kentucky in Hilton once? The whole thing is a complete joke.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron