Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Can't forget the "Is the world really going to end?" thread
3NXFW.jpg

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
Are we 17 deep at QB?

First things first: That's what she said.

And yes, we are 17 deep. And do you know who the best QB is? The guy at #17. We would go undefeated if only CPR had a lick of football sense to make this guy the starter, but the kid is from the Ukraine, and you know about CPR's distaste for the Ukraine. Also, since he came from the SEC, he sucks. But we should totally go to the SEC and take Cincinnatti with us since the Big 12 is obviously done for.

Also, CPR has threatened to kick anyone off the team who goes to see The Hobbit, which will totally win Best Picture...Ever. But what does CPR know? (Rumor is he hates furry feet). There is also a rumor I'm starting that CPR forgot to drop his kids off at daycare on a couple occasions. (Daycare lady always wears yoga pants, FYI)

<Typical offseason post>

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
=)

I alway think of the South Park episode way back. A bear comes out and says "RAR" and then runs off with a kid to eat.

That's a good one. Unfortunately for you, the kitteh picture was recently sent to me by a co-worker (maybe this should go in the pet peeve thread...), so it was fresh in the mind.

Daaaawwwww, I didn't think bos was so cute.

Me either. I always assumed he was like Mr. Incredible, doomed to a soul-crushing existance of moderating CF threads. At least that's what his avatar made me think of. :wideeyed:

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
That's a good one. Unfortunately for you, the kitteh picture was recently sent to me by a co-worker (maybe this should go in the pet peeve thread...), so it was fresh in the mind.

Me either. I always assumed he was like Mr. Incredible, doomed to a soul-crushing existance of moderating CF threads. At least that's what his avatar made me think of. :wideeyed:

Not an avatar. That's an actual picture. And he's pretty sensitive about the resemblance.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
As you may know... I'm fairly new as a posting member here. Usually only hopped on here on game days for MBB/Football to check lineups/injury statuses/etc...

but what do you guys do during off seasons????? are the boards still active?

Trust me, I don't need an interesting topic, nor a point to make to want to post. This is not a peculiar trait in this corner of the internets.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I guess I'm a bit of an oddity around here. I've had the same avatar since joining. Some posters change their avatars more frequently than I change my underwear.