OBJ Giving LSU players cash after game

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Looks like the NCAA has another choice to make when it comes to disciplining a blue -blood. It's tough to tell if cash is real but here's my thoughts.
1.Why would OBJ carry fake cash?
2. The look Coy Wire (bald reporter) has o his face is like WTF!
3. The end of video regarding selling cleats and jerseys is a little concerning.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...eckham-jr-gave-real-money-players/4477615002/

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
how did he decide on who got money and how much they got ya think

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
Jeez, OBJ is usually so understated. It's odd for him to put himself in the spotlight like this.

It reminds me of when Kevin Hart tried to get on the super bowl trophy stage a few years back and was telling the bouncer "do you know who I am?"

Some people just can't stay away from the spotlight for two seconds.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Looks like the NCAA has another choice to make when it comes to disciplining a blue -blood. It's tough to tell if cash is real but here's my thoughts.
1.Why would OBJ carry fake cash?
2. The look Coy Wire (bald reporter) has o his face is like WTF!
3. The end of video regarding selling cleats and jerseys is a little concerning.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...eckham-jr-gave-real-money-players/4477615002/

I believe Clonefan32 sarcastically answered your #1 question.....

Jeez, OBJ is usually so understated. It's odd for him to put himself in the spotlight like this.

Because he's a drama queen. He's the kind of guy to have a poster of himself on his bedroom ceiling.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
It reminds me of when Kevin Hart tried to get on the super bowl trophy stage a few years back and was telling the bouncer "do you know who I am?"

Some people just can't stay away from the spotlight for two seconds.

Except that LSU invited a lot (I heard as many as 60) of former players to be on the sideline during the game (which would also give them access to the field and locker room during the victory celebration).

I was driving Monday and listening to the pregame show on ESPN radio and the sideline reporter made the comment regarding what I typed above.

• Dislike
Reactions: CloneFan4

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I heard there’s another video where he slapped a cop in the ass or something in the locker room after the game

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I heard there’s another video where he slapped a cop in the ass or something in the locker room after the game

I joked about this above, but seriously guy, let the kids have their moment. Why show up and make it all about you?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Yup. There's a cop in the locker room power tripping the LSU guys for smoking cigars (no smoking in the Super Dome) OBJ gets involved. Come on man they just won the damn National Championship let them celebrate.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I joked about this above, but seriously guy, let the kids have their moment. Why show up and make it all about you?
I'm sure all those kids were like "NO! Get out of here NFL superstar who also was a legend at our school! This is about me!"

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm sure all those kids were like "NO! Get out of here NFL superstar who also was a legend at our school! This is about me!"

I'm sure I'm more bothered by it than any of the kids are, so in that regard I guess who cares. But I guess I'm just sick of his self-promotion.

I guess I look at Burrow. He gets asked about it and answers honestly and now there's talk of LSU and NCAA doing an investigation. Kid should have never been in that spot.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
They stole the not real money excuse from me in the other thread.

"rectify the situation" HAHA :D

By this they mean get people to think it was all Fake News.