Now that is passion!!

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
We better lock this man up for a long time, he needs to become ISU's Joe Pa(or better):wink:

acody

Nov 25, 2006
I don't remember who said it on the call-in game after the show, but can you imagine some of our previous coaches tearing up like Rhodes did after the game? DMac is the only other recent coach I can think of who would do that - whether you liked him or not, that guy lived and breathed ISU. You get the same feeling from Rhodes.
I would agree. McCarney was very passionate about ISU. But Dmac played at Iowa and coached there so I do not thing the passion was real deep for ISU. I think Rhodes is the real deal.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Paul Rhoads has met and exceeded every expectation I would have had for a head coach. He has hired great coordinators, seems to prepare the team well, shows game management skills, he is passionate, and he appears to be a man of integrity. It's a great day to be Cyclone. I am full of optimism today and it's been a while since I could say that. Long live Coach Rhoads!

Could not agree more.

Ditto.

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
After today's game vs NU, I could not ask for more in a Head Coach. His post-game interview with the FSN crew and then his actions with the fans before going into the tunnel just shows how much this guys loves the team, the school, the fans, and the state of Iowa!! Excellent win for the Clones and CPR!

GO STATE!!

The postgame locker room tape on cyclones.com is one of the most moving things I have seen. This sure feels right.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
"Listen to me, listen to me, I AM SO PROUD....TO BE YOUR COACH!"

Awesome dude.

Pantherpower

Sep 14, 2007
That's the best locker room speech I've ever heard. Classic case of less is more. Coach Rhoads didn't need to say much, but what he said was profound and his players love him for it. Awesome day for the Cyclones...congrats!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron