Now On To Kansas State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Michael2034

Jan 4, 2019
Today's game I don't want to talk about just move on from it...

Kansas State is going to be a tough matchup on Saturday, the boys better be ready or else it's going to be a long game.

Wade, Stokes, and Brown are there all by far best athletes on there team. Have to guard them tight. Kansas State has 1 loss at home this season (Texas)

My Prediction:
Iowa State 74
Kansas State 81

Hope I'm wrong

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Iowa State 77
KSU 68

We are a very good road team. Hopeful that we will be in 1st by this time next week.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
If Baylor can pull off this game with Purple Kansas, that'll keep the kitties within reach. Then a win in Mannhattan would erase today's ugliness.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Iowa State 77
KSU 68

We are a very good road team. Hopeful that we will be in 1st by this time next week.

Odd how teams that are very good on the road sometimes are more susceptible to losing at home. My theory is that they don’t buy the mystique of home court advantage, which helps on the road but hurts at home (this explains Johnny’s teams a bit on the flip side).

I think we’ll see much better defensive intensity, and much better focus overall. We’ll have to bring our A game, but if we do, we win.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
KSU with a 6 pt lead on Baylor with 3:46 left. It looks like the road to the regular season title will run through Manhattan.

I think we will play so much better than we have been, but KSU will get all the right calls to escape with another one point win, 77-76.

akclone

Bookie
Nov 28, 2006
The week off will do the clones a lot of good.
I think the grind of the season was starting to catch up with them
I expect us to play focused with renewed energy.
We shall see.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Gonna be a long week waiting for this one.

Hopefully a 'new' ISU team comes out next week playing a little more crisp...problem being I thought that would happen today.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Odd how teams that are very good on the road sometimes are more susceptible to losing at home. My theory is that they don’t buy the mystique of home court advantage, which helps on the road but hurts at home (this explains Johnny’s teams a bit on the flip side).

I think we’ll see much better defensive intensity, and much better focus overall. We’ll have to bring our A game, but if we do, we win.

I'm not sure if it was Jordan or another NBA player who talked about it, but on the road you are there to just play basketball, while at home you have people asking for tickets and a lot of distractions. In the NCAA's, it definitely won't hurt us to be a better road team....

....unless we get Des Moines <jimlad>

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
The week off will do the clones a lot of good.
I think the grind of the season was starting to catch up with them
I expect us to play focused with renewed energy.
We shall see.

It will come down to whether we can match their physical/mental toughness. KSU has confidence in themselves from last season's success. Does ISU have enough in themselves?