The Rob Gray

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2016
Oct 24, 2020; Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA; Iowa State Cyclones linebacker Mike Rose (23) catches a deflected pass for an interception against the Oklahoma State Cowboys at Boone Pickens Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sarah Phipps-USA TODAY Sports

Greg Eisworth’s nimble fingers altered the football’s trajectory.

Mike Rose’s capable hands corralled it.

The twice-touched interception early in No. 23 Iowa State’s 24-21 loss at sixth-ranked Oklahoma State led to the game’s first turnover — and expect more takeaway opportunities to come for the Cyclones’ star safety and SAM linebacker.

“I think it’s a little bit of everything,” Eisworth said of ISU’s rate of takeaways this season, which could tick higher in Saturday’s 11 a.m. matchup with winless Kansas in Lawrence. “I think it’s some scheme. I think it’s everybody just hustling to the ball. I think it’s us playing with really great technique and it’s something that we just discussed a lot. We practice it in...

Continue reading...

Reactions: Neptune78

clonehoodie

May 14, 2017
Why is it we have 8 men in pass coverage and we can't stop the deep pass down the middle ?

The receivers are wide open.

Reactions: HouClone

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
If the offense doesn’t improve, the defense will probably have to score in each of the last 4 games, in order to have a chance to win

• Disagree
Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron