Not overly upset.

C

CyBer

I mean, yeah, I'm ****** that we melted down, but Texas had a lot to play for and were favored in the game. I think just like the rest of the season we will get ****** and beat the **** out of who ever we play in the first round of the NCAA tourney. Time to forget fast.

GO STATE!

Bartastic

Dec 29, 2008
Iowa
I am overly upset. I can stand losing, but not when we play so poorly and don't take care of the ball and don't try hard the whole game...that's when I get upset with a loss. But I'm mostly upset by not seeing that adorable baby avatar you had.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
We had a lot to play for! We were playing for a better seed! We come out ho-hum and lose to a team we could crush if we would just pull our heads out of our ***.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I had a test during the game and only got to see the last 3 minutes. I'm going to guess that the part I saw was representative of the whole game and that we shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly. Sigh... the life of a cyclone fan.

jr4cy

Nov 13, 2008
I'm ******* ******! Just got out of the game. Easily 8k fans here and we play like garbage. 1 and done in the tourney. What a joke.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Agreed, we were due for a loss and now we have at least a week to get ourselves together and refill the tank. I knew we would come out flat after the Baylor emotion. Time to eat some humble pie and get our btch slap back.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
I mean, yeah, I'm ****** that we melted down, but Texas had a lot to play for and were favored in the game. I think just like the rest of the season we will get ****** and beat the **** out of who ever we play in the first round of the NCAA tourney. Time to forget fast.

GO STATE!

While Texas had a lot to play for, we were still up by 11 in the 2nd half and ****** it away. We should have easily won the game, and we just didn't look interested in being there sometimes. That to me is the frustrating part. The lack of focus was upsetting (too many turnovers and easy rebounds to Texas that they shouldn't have had).

Bartastic

Dec 29, 2008
Iowa
I had a test during the game and only got to see the last 3 minutes. I'm going to guess that the part I saw was representative of the whole game and that we shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly. Sigh... the life of a cyclone fan.

Yeah, the part when we were up by 11 in the second half was pretty cool though. Shot in foot, yes.

CydeOut

Nov 21, 2009
Kansas
If this were a regular season game, sure, I think we could all just get over it. Big 12 tournament, first time being this high of a seed in a long time, needing a win for a solid seed, lost our last 6 games in the tournament, riding momentum off a nice finish to the season, and we lay a freaking egg....not so easy to get over. Tournament time is what fans get hyped about, seeing your favorite team play trashy basketball to start this part of the season, not easy to get over.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
This was the least important game of the rest of the season. Since every game has been a must win it seems in the view of some CFer's, this one was a non-important game. The next loss ends our season, I'm way more worried about that.

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
Im ****** we lost but we gotta look at the whole picture here. First tourney for ISU since 2005!! We are on the up and up. I will be more ****** if the players dont use this as a learning experience and come out fired up in their NCAA first round game. Its time to get serious!!

Go State!!

el tornado

Mar 23, 2006
If we would have won I think that we would have been a 7 seed...
Maybe now we'll be a 10 seed. I just don't want an 8 or 9 and then see Kentucky or Syracuse in the 2nd round.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Im ******. I thought ISU had a shot at winning the whole things, instead they play like the 10 seed.

I am never saw my wife so ****** after a loss either.