NON-basketball Thread

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I saw the The Losers this weekend..I enjoyed it.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Whole Nine-grain bread is good stuff. What bread do you like?

I made some 10-grain bread from Bob's Red Mill yesterday. That's pretty good, too, plus one more grain! (not to mention the fiber :))

Last edited:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I agree. Though potato bread is good every so often.

Agreed.

I have been buying more of the natural type breads lately. Earth Grains and the like. Seems like 90 percent of the breads out there have high fructose corn syrup as their main flavor ingredient. That scares me.

ddisu

Nov 11, 2009
Toledo
I was at a 3 day bachleor party in Chicago this past weekend and went to the White Sox game Saturday and saw a 2 HR 9th inning with a walk off to win.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Cant wait to watch the cardinals play against heyward and the braves tonite, of course it would be a lot better if Lohse wasnt pitching.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Seeing as how all but about one thread on the front page is MBB . . .

PLEASE post anything in this tread that is about MBB and who our next coach will be.

Who wants to start?
i think this is a definate win for the MBB team. we get paid 800K and McDermott is leaving.
haha see what i did there with the isn't.:biggrin:

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
i think this is a definite win for the MBB team. we get paid 800K and McDermott is leaving.
haha see what i did there with the isn't.:biggrin:
We just sold the pie shack!!

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
I made some 10-grain bread from Bob's Red Mill yesterday. That's pretty good, too, plus one more grain! (not to mention the fiber :))

Is the extra fiber really a good thing? I don't want to light a match in my office and have the whole building blow up...

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
I was thinking about this the past weekend....
Do you think there is a really skinny, blind squirrel somewhere standing around with his hands in the air saying, WTF?

Skinny, Blind Squirrel....
WTF, the next time I hear some ******* say, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while", I'm going to chew his nuts. I'm blind *****, not deaf! I mean, seriously, I have been looking for months, and I got nothin. Would it kill someone to just give me one? A little help?
?

ddisu

Nov 11, 2009
Toledo
I would very happily be the middle in a Dave Grohl/Eddie Vedder sandwich.

(Remember, I'm a girl).

You can tell there are big things happening right now. Most days a comment like this from MCB would have replys like no other happening.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
You can tell there are big things happening right now. Most days a comment like this from MCB would have replys like no other happening.
I know, right? I'm kind of sad. :sad: It's like there's more important stuff going on or something.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I have been listening to a lot of Eric Hutchinson. He is good.

I saw him at Keysters back in '03 or '04, opening for Martin Zellar of the Gear Daddies. My wife bought his That Could've Gone Better EP. I always enjoy listening to that, but haven't bought his actual full-length studio album yet.

"Breakdown More" is a great song.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron