Noah Fant Not in Iowa City

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, I still support KF, although it can be frustrating at times. That doesn’t mean I cannot be critical of him when it is warranted.

I would not support CMC if he didn't let Manning play Lazard, Butler and Montgomery last year

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Whenever I see the title of this thread I think of this scene:

FreeAbsoluteDunnart-max-1mb.gif

I'm not happy, Bob. Not happy!

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Fant has to be the most underutilized player in the country, his biggest role on their team is as a decoy for Hockensen. BF can't figure out how to use them both. Why Fant isn't lined up all day in the slot is beyond me. I guess its bc of their loaded WR group?
Wasn’t BF at New England when they had Gronk and Hernandez. Clearly he’s seen a 2 tight end offense work well. I agree, put Fant in the slot to run seam And dig routes. He’s a matchup nightmare. Add to it a solid screen game and you have an unstoppable offense.

I just don’t get it. They should be prolific. Especially in the B1G which essentially is the first team to 20 wins.

Falselife

Jul 28, 2011
Give Kirk some credit, everyone can see the writing on the wall but he refuses to directly throw the kid under the bus. Fant is a physical freak that doesn’t work at the game. He lines up in the wrong spots, runs wrong routes and is more concerned with himself over the team. I feel pity for any NFL team that drafts him.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Wasn’t BF at New England when they had Gronk and Hernandez. Clearly he’s seen a 2 tight end offense work well. I agree, put Fant in the slot to run seam And dig routes. He’s a matchup nightmare. Add to it a solid screen game and you have an unstoppable offense.

I just don’t get it. They should be prolific. Especially in the B1G which essentially is the first team to 20 wins.

Especially in the Big Ten where 1/14 teams can stop the ball when needed (Michigan).

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Fant has to be the most underutilized player in the country, his biggest role on their team is as a decoy for Hockensen. BF can't figure out how to use them both. Why Fant isn't lined up all day in the slot is beyond me. I guess its bc of their loaded WR group?

Ever watch Fant run routes? Not sure why everybody thinks he such a big stud. Big fast tight ends are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

• Agree
Reactions: heitclone

Frak

Apr 27, 2009
ISU showed what you can do with a tall WR that can high point the ball and body DBs. Fant is Lazard 2.0 except bigger. But, with that offense, you probably need more speed on the outside to open things up because everyone is clogging the middle on them. Still, they have nothing to lose at this point. If I were them, I'd line him up at outside WR the rest of the season. Just my $.02.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Look everyone. Stanley sucks and is fat and is playing under a Ferentz/okeefe regime.

Fans should have gone to Nebby he’d be racking up the stats right now with Martinez and Frosty.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Look everyone. Stanley sucks and is fat and is playing under a Ferentz/okeefe regime.

Fans should have gone to Nebby he’d be racking up the stats right now with Martinez and Frosty.

Yep I guarantee he's regretting his decision to go play for Brian and Kirk. Cost him millions by not teaching him how to block and not playing him

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
He wouldn’t be a likely first round draft pick if he had gone somewhere else, so this is a pretty stupid comment on you right part.

Wait, according to everyone here he can't block, and he can't run a route. What exactly did the old brain trust teach him that makes you think this?

Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron