no matter what happens

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
No matter what happens this weekend look how far weve come

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/mens-basketball/18133-future-isu-basketball.html

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Wow you're really preparing yourself for a possible loss to TCU at home.

mobile jimilad

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Try doing this :jimlad; with a colon after jimlad instead of a semicolon.

EDIT: The result = :jimlad:

This could end bad. One big reason I don't post sarcastic or trollish things is because I never could put in the :jimlad: but now that I can......

Next challenge for ya: figure out why it is such a ***** to type on CF using my Motorola RAZR

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
Honestly, that was a fairly solid class by. McD. Three of those guys are either in the NBA or very close.

Think of what Fred could have done with Brackins, Garrett & Hamilton.

The sad part, imo, is not the caliber of players, but how little we did with them.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Honestly, that was a fairly solid class by. McD. Three of those guys are either in the NBA or very close.

Think of what Fred could have done with Brackins, Garrett & Hamilton.

The sad part, imo, is not the caliber of players, but how little we did with them.

...but a fun part has been seeing Garrett be pretty great his senior year, and then seeing some pretty awesome achievements by players in a short amount of time. ISU basketball hasn't only been interesting to watch, but it's also been consistently successful, which, historically, is VERY successful.

As much as I don't always like what FH does with his systems, I can't think of anyone else who Melvin Ejim would average 18 points/game for. There's something to that, that keeps me excited for the future.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Yeah, a lot of those guys turned out to be pretty solid college players or are in the NBA… Garrett, Brackins (obviously). Eikmeier was pretty good at CSU, Clinton Mann played in a few NCAA tourney games if I remember correctly (not sure what team he was on) and Hamilton was drafted...

Not to shabby of a roster, too bad none of them decided to stick around.