Nintendo Emulator

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
MJW was only on 1 episode of Dexter. He was Rita's lawyer against her DB ex/husband.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
MJW was only on 1 episode of Dexter. He was Rita's lawyer against her DB ex/husband.

I'm only on Season 1 so far. :sad: I love this show! And it was good to see MJW!

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Hmm, cant say Im picky. :wink:

Gotta love the Serpentor avatar, do you remember who the 5 parts of DNA were that made him up? One was Sgt. Slaughter, Gengis Khan, and i forget the rest. It wiould be great to see him in the movie. He was a total Bad***, unlike girly lil Cobra Commander that ran like a girl any time Joe was near.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Remember when this thread was about Rudy from Cosby. Those were the days.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Over at the Dee-Nee forums (dedicated to RBI baseball which is one of the greatest NES games) a guy is putting on a NES bracket/tourney. about 30 or so guys listed thier top 30 favorite NES games, then he took all the votes(within a points scale) and created the brackets. from there we each vote on the match-ups. Every 3 days the results are tallied for a few match-ups then we move on. Since we are all RBI fanatics, RBI was excluded from the voting to make it fair. personally i think RBI still could have been beaten in this tourney anyways.

heres a linky to the results thread. Updated NES Bracket Thread The most current results can be found on page 2 They open in a MS excel file. If you look in the anything goes forums on the 1st few pages you'll find the discussions there for all the NES game match-ups.

So far a few upsets as Ice hockey took out mega man. Stalwarts like Zelda/Tecmo Super Bowl/Mike tysons punch out/Double Dragon(i hate that game and it beat Kid icarus)/Castlevania/Final fantasy.

Currently Metroid is taking on Bionic Command/Dragon warrior is taking on tetris.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Gotta love the Serpentor avatar, do you remember who the 5 parts of DNA were that made him up? One was Sgt. Slaughter, Gengis Khan, and i forget the rest. It wiould be great to see him in the movie. He was a total Bad***, unlike girly lil Cobra Commander that ran like a girl any time Joe was near.

Serpentor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had to wiki it.
I seem to remember he threw a snake spear and hit duke in the chest. Was pretty gruesome for a kids show. Serpentor was a crazy dude.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
wonder if my retro pad that hooks up to my computer will work with this? i'll have to dig to find it. i hate trying to use the dang keyboard to play these game.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
Remember when another thread was about Cotlar and Drake? Those were the days too...

Help Support Us

Become a patron