Nikki Moody sues Bill Fennelly over Racial Discrimination...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Im going to start calling women at work *******, calling black peoples thugs, and see how that goes. I'll report back with the findings. Oh and I'll be sure to tell them I am just pushing them to be better and that it is done out of love.

Did fennelly kill your dog? Kiss your mother?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Im going to start calling women at work *******, calling black peoples thugs, and see how that goes. I'll report back with the findings. Oh and I'll be sure to tell them I am just pushing them to be better and that it is done out of love.

Reaching.

Right now, she's the only one saying that. Plus, they investigated her claims at the time and found that they couldn't substantiate them.

How about we let the courts decide if we should vilify either of them?

im4cyru

Mar 30, 2014
The real question is who cares? It's women's basketball for crying out loud. They could shut down the program for all I care. I was shocked recently to learn there was still a WNBA.

A little thing called Title IX and more lawsuits.

EHdakota

Jun 16, 2008
Sioux Falls
I may not have to advise top girls basketball players in SD that they do not want to play for that guy anymore. I contacted the coach of one player, and soon found out that she already knew enough to not consider it.

Edit: For those that are adding to my comment, I did not say there are a lot of D1 players from SD, I did not say I contact every player. If I heard of a D1 recruit that was possibly considering ISU, I would try to let them know. Has been only one so far.

Last edited:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I may not have to advise top girls basketball players in SD that they do not want to play for that POS anymore. I contacted the coach of one player, and soon found out that she already knew enough to not consider it.

Thanks for your contribution to the success of ISU Women's basketball.

In case you didn't pick up my sarcasm go back to your barren wasteland SD.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I may not have to advise top girls basketball players in SD that they do not want to play for that POS anymore. I contacted the coach of one player, and soon found out that she already knew enough to not consider it.

If you want a top ball player from South Dakota, you gotta go through this guy. Can you give me the contact for the guy in North Dakota?

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Sounds like SD players are too soft for ISU.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I blame hok fan.

Hawk fans can point to Scotty C with a straight face as evidence that "Thug" isn't a racist term for them. It's more of an obsessed-with-how-much-better-ISU-basketball-is term than something racist. Scotty was a stone cold thug in their eyes.

Actually..."doing it the right way" is probably the more racist term coming from them. That appears quite clear that the right way is bringing in a lot of players of one race vs another when you look at all the 4 year all american and successful black students ISU basketball has brought in during the "right way" era.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
If you want a top ball player from South Dakota, you gotta go through this guy. Can you give me the contact for the guy in North Dakota?

That would be Lakesbison, ever heard of him?

GoodyISU1

Jul 15, 2014
The real question is who cares? It's women's basketball for crying out loud. They could shut down the program for all I care. I was shocked recently to learn there was still a WNBA.

Obviously you care if you're still here posting & reading.

Just leave. No one needs your negative comments about women's sports. You're coming off as a huge sexist jerk

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

The gatekeeper of South Dakota high school girls basketball has spoken.

This is what true power looks like, folks

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
Didn't read the thread but I am sure I can sum it up...
A few holier than thou people came on (likely the same 4 or 5 super humans that usually do) and started talking.

A few people with "insider information" confirmed stuff (likely the same 4 or 5 super spies that usually do)

Then normal fans and human beings began talking rationally.

Normal fans and human beings are then reinforced by players and people actually involved with coach.

Holier than thou people started a bunch of junk again.

Insiders started talking about how everyone is lying and Nikki is telling the truth.

Normal fans and human beings continue to be normal human beings.

Thread then continues for two months because the first two groups can't get over themselves.

Coach has been coach his entire career, well documented. Go back and read the threads from when Nikki was here... this all is in line with her personality.

I am not Super Human, but am part Bionic. So I thinking normal person with a edge is where I fall. I wish I would have started with your analysis instead of page 1.

gizzsdad

Mar 4, 2009
Yeah, whatever happens, the university must believe they are on solid ground.

Agreed. Never-the-less, NM's primary purpose has already been accomplished, and that was to hurt and call into question CBF. Now if she can pick up a couple of hundred grand for herself and the law firm - it will be the icing on the cake.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Didn't read the thread but I am sure I can sum it up...
A few holier than thou people came on (likely the same 4 or 5 super humans that usually do) and started talking.

A few people with "insider information" confirmed stuff (likely the same 4 or 5 super spies that usually do)

Then normal fans and human beings began talking rationally.

Normal fans and human beings are then reinforced by players and people actually involved with coach.

Holier than thou people started a bunch of junk again.

Insiders started talking about how everyone is lying and Nikki is telling the truth.

Normal fans and human beings continue to be normal human beings.

Thread then continues for two months because the first two groups can't get over themselves.

Coach has been coach his entire career, well documented. Go back and read the threads from when Nikki was here... this all is in line with her personality.

At least you refer to yourself right away.

4CY4EVR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 17, 2010
Pretty sure it was Bingley. And if you haven't heard that you weren't paying much attention recently.
Sorry Brett, I'll make sure to brush up on my isu women's basketball knowledge since.i couldn't remember a girl who transfered in 2012