nice to see Penn st. kids play with heart.....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Wish we had that mcgoin guy as a qb option.
beat big red......gotta a feeling there will be a lot of holding calls against Penn st. in second half.

Not a fan of the penn state nation....just to see a bunch of kids play for each other well when it would be easy for them to mail it in.....I am sure the haters and quitters already transferred.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
And they blitz......a new concept. Why would you not blitz 75% of time ? I guess the defensive scheme we are using is working so well.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
They're gonna lose a whole lot more this next year, when people have time to find greener pastures.

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
This is their "enjoy it while it lasts" year. People will leave like rats from the sinking ship after the season is over. their auditions are going very well.

Yeah, I agree but that conference seriously sucks and should get worse. They should grind out a decent amount of wins every year the B1G sucks too much for them to get seriously embarrassed.

Nebby won't have a QB, MSU loses talent, Michigan will be the same but slightly worse, Iowa will be the same or worse. I think Northwestern, IU, and Minny could all get to the title game if they aren't in Ohio St's half of it.

If Houston and SD State manage to look anything like they did last year next season in the new Big East the B1G will unquestionably be the worst BCS conference and it won't even be debatable.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Their coach is really surprising me how well he's got these kids playing. I wanted PSU to get wiped off the map but man, they are playing with some heart.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Yeah, I agree but that conference seriously sucks and should get worse. They should grind out a decent amount of wins every year the B1G sucks too much for them to get seriously embarrassed.

Nebby won't have a QB, MSU loses talent, Michigan will be the same but slightly worse, Iowa will be the same or worse. I think Northwestern, IU, and Minny could all get to the title game if they aren't in Ohio St's half of it.

If Houston and SD State manage to look anything like they did last year next season in the new Big East the B1G will unquestionably be the worst BCS conference and it won't even be debatable.

Haha, you funny sir, you funny.

Michigan has a top 5 class coming in, OSU will be off probation, UW will be solid again, Iowa should be better not worse (how can you get worse than this year?), and MSU will undoubtedly be solid.

Nice try though. Just because the Big Ten sucks this year, and sucks hard, doesn't mean they'll be worse next year and have no chance at getting better.

tee1up

Dec 29, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Their coach is really surprising me how well he's got these kids playing. I wanted PSU to get wiped off the map but man, they are playing with some heart.

They are playing with heart, and they have some good schemes the coach brought from the Patriots. I understand they play in a terrible conference, but they actually put up a few points. I wish we ran plays like them.

Cyclonz

Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO
The kids/players get the shaft - they had no clue what they signed up for when they signed their letter of intent to P St. I was hoping they'd beat Nebby.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Haha, you funny sir, you funny.

Michigan has a top 5 class coming in, OSU will be off probation, UW will be solid again, Iowa should be better not worse (how can you get worse than this year?), and MSU will undoubtedly be solid.

Nice try though. Just because the Big Ten sucks this year, and sucks hard, doesn't mean they'll be worse next year and have no chance at getting better.

iowa managed to win 4 games this year. Of course it could get worse. You've blocked out of your black and yellow mind the possibility of winning 0, 1, 2 or just 3 games next year. Not saying it will happen
But of course things can get worse before they get better. But it's nice to look to next season and just tell yourself you'll be better. It seems to work for the Cubs....