nice to see big12 conference clones whack michigan ...

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
I'm a fan of Big 12 OOC in all sports, makes it look better if/when we beat them. Never understood why it would be good for teams we face twice to have losses on their record, will only lower our strength of schedule.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
did you write-off k-state football after north dakota state?

No, but if you think Bruce Weber is in the same league as Bill Synder you are in for a loooooooooooooong BB season. Enjoy watching your program deteriorate beyond the point of recognition in the next 3 years.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I read the ESPN link someone posted about K-State's loss. What was the story behind Gipson being excluded from the building for one game, then allowed in (but not suited up) during the following game?
gibson has had a concussion issue. he played for the first time this weekend v. the beach. obviously rusty. the other non-player to this point in time is jevon thomas, a midterm top25 point guard from nyc. this team will compete in the middle of the pack this year. next year, they should be really good with eligible transfers on the court.

Jevon Thomas Bio - KSTATESPORTS.COM - The Official Athletic Site of Kansas State

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I'm pulling for all of Big 12 in non-con play. A better performance will help with seeding in March. Looking at it now, I think there is a clear Top 4 at this point (KU, OSU, ISU, BU). TCU is clearly at the bottom and looks like one of the worst teams in Big 12 history. I'd like to see a couple teams step up to help the conference RPI, it would be nice if there were 1 or 2 decent teams our of the OU, KSU, WVU, TU, TTU group. Not sure who it will be yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron