Niang vs Hoiberg Jr

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Fun video posted by Randy Peterson
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/videonetwork/3331072899001?sf23790264=1

Of course, got me thinking, how much school do you think the Hoiberg kids miss due to their dad's job? Wonder how the school handles it? Meaning, remember when you were in school and there was "that family" that their kids always were leaving early for vacations and such? You know, teachers can't get star struck and I'm guessing the Hoibergs wouldn't want their kids treated differently.

Also, more importantly, this is a sneak preview of Hoiberg Clone 1.0 (2.0 and 2.1 are still in elementary). :rolleyes:

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines

Of course, got me thinking, how much school do you think the Hoiberg kids miss due to their dad's job? Wonder how the school handles it? Meaning, remember when you were in school and there was "that family" that their kids always were leaving early for vacations and such? You know, teachers can't get star struck and I'm guessing the Hoibergs wouldn't want their kids treated differently.

Also, more importantly, this is a sneak preview of Hoiberg Clone 1.0 (2.0 and 2.1 are still in elementary). :rolleyes:

Are kids on spring break this week?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Niang obviously wasn't trying, but I do like how Jack doesn't miss. Hopefully he gets a Big12 body.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Our school is this week, but I think Gilbert is next week, with this as conferences week and maybe no school Friday?

I didn't even think of that....meaning, spring break time.

Obviously, once in lifetime opportunities and I know Fred would never pull the "you know who I am card" and I'm sure his kids, when they do miss, are well ahead of the homework curve.

Yeah, very smooth shot! He better not pull a Greg McD and not recruit his kid, then have his kid go to another school and be an all american! :jimlad:

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
I didn't even think of that....meaning, spring break time.

Obviously, once in lifetime opportunities and I know Fred would never pull the "you know who I am card" and I'm sure his kids, when they do miss, are well ahead of the homework curve.

Yeah, very smooth shot! He better not pull a Greg McD and not recruit his kid, then have his kid go to another school and be an all american! :jimlad:
He could always transfer...:cool:

Spam

May 21, 2008
Those two have been going back and forth on twitter all year too. Georges is a great big brother to have around!

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012

Worry bout yourself bruh.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Also, more importantly, this is a sneak preview of Hoiberg Clone 2.0 (3.0 and 3.1 are still in elementary). :rolleyes:

FIFY...
Lest you forgot, Clone 1.0 would be playing for Fennely, not her dad. :)

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Worry bout yourself bruh.

l.jpg

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don't know the twins on sight, but I know some of you do. I've been curious, have any of the kids served as ball boy (girl) like Fred did as a kid?

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I don't know the twins on sight, but I know some of you do. I've been curious, have any of the kids served as ball boy (girl) like Fred did as a kid?

I can't say for sure, the games I've seen they've been in the stands. But that doesn't mean they haven't.

The kids are only missing 2 days of school this week--we have no school on Friday. I know they went to Hawaii (again, part of that we may have been on break) but they don't travel to all away games. The twins have probably missed more school from being sick this winter than from traveling with the team. I don't see it as an issue, lots of families take their kids out of school for a week or so at a time for vacations.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron