Niang status for Saturday

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I was waiting for him to come back out of the tunnel with a patch over his eye yelling "ARRRGGGGGGGG......" and going back into the game. That would have been over the top!!

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Heads bleed like crazy. I had a goofy little cut on my head my junior year of high school football. I looked like a scene from Saw2 after the games though because it would open under my helmet and bleed like crazy. Hopefully they have something to protect the stitches from ppening back up if he gets hit again.

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006
BiuwsJoIUAAWZvL.jpg
holly **** that looks bad. walters said it was bleeding but the picture shows the extent.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Heads bleed like crazy. I had a goofy little cut on my head my junior year of high school football. I looked like a scene from Saw2 after the games though because it would open under my helmet and bleed like crazy. Hopefully they have something to protect the stitches from ppening back up if he gets hit again.
My thoughts as well. Hopefully he can avoid an elbow or hit that would aggravate it (we know the refs would "miss" it).

Cyfan4good

Jul 7, 2009
Ankeny
The same thing happened to Chuck Norris once and he took a week off, but George will play tomorrow night like nothing happened.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron