NFL. Your most hated team.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
maybe every team could just take turns winning the championship every 32 years! and more hand-holding and pixie sticks too!

yeah, I realize that sounds pretty lame.

j4state

May 21, 2006
Visit site
Packers. Seems like more Hawk fans are attracted to the Pack since they've had more success than Minnesota. I know that's a generalization but it has some truth to it.

Go Vikes!

cyQlone

Feb 16, 2007
Des Moines, IA
I hate the Chiefs, don't really know when the feelings started though. The only thing I like about the team is their dominance in Tecmo Super Bowl with Christian Okoye.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Definitely the Packers. I am a Bears fan so enough said. When I was little I actually thought their name was the Green Bean Pukers (my brother told me that)
Welcome to the board, 15 months to post your first. Took me six and now am addicted.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
There was a guy I used to know that was a huge Packers fan. All he did was talk smack about how the Packer were the greatest team ever, and that Favre could do no wrong. I don't know what his issue was. When the Pack won, it was because their team was made up of a collection of atomic superman who could not be contained. When they lost it was because the refs were crooked. Actually, that's not true. In the entire time I knew him, no team ever beat the Packers. The Packers gave those games away. Despite the scoreboard, the Packers were the better team. If it hadn't been for the refs/turnovers/blatant cheating/Favre's hangnail they would have won. There was no talking to this guy when it came to football. When the Vikings used to play the Pack, it became unbearable. If the Pack won, I'd never hear the end of it. If the Vikings won, I had to endure his excuses. Man I hated that guy. There was just no way to get to him. He was that dense. Maybe that's why I hate Packers fans. There could be some really nice ones out there, but this guy sullied me on the whole team.

Interesting side note. I think he devoted himself to the Packers so much because his home life was so bad. His wife was just about the homliest woman that I'd ever laid eyes on. And she was mean too. Seriously, this girl could have made a good living scaring goats away from bridges. Anyway, i think the Packers were his escape. I guess i can't blame him.

peachy

Oct 14, 2006
Packer fans are very obnoxious, they actually remind me of Husker fans. They think that their team is the greatest to ever field a team. Until you remind them that they won 1 Super Bowl in the past 35 years.

Also, the way the media (Madden for sure) thinks that Favre is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Sure, he is a great player, but he has as many Super Bowl rings as Doug Williams, Mark Rypien, and Trent Dilfer.

CycloneSteel

Apr 13, 2006
In order --you can't like more than one team, that's a rule everyone should abide by. At least no more than one in each league.

Patriots (mainly Rodney Harrison -the cheap-shot king of the NFL)
Ravens (the Murder-watcher-jailbird at MLB)
Bengals (too many criminals, though I like Palmer and Chad J)
Chiefs/Bears/Packers/Vikings -since I've been force fed them since birth here on Midwestern TV. Thank God for the NFL Ticket 4-5(?) years ago -haven't watched a game of theirs since besides the Super Bowl this year.
Raiders -nothing good about them
Colts -ESPN's love affair with Manning is really tiresome.

I love the NFL, as much to hate on teams as to cheer on mine!

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
Packer fans are very obnoxious, they actually remind me of Husker fans. They think that their team is the greatest to ever field a team. Until you remind them that they won 1 Super Bowl in the past 35 years.

Also, the way the media (Madden for sure) thinks that Favre is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Sure, he is a great player, but he has as many Super Bowl rings as Doug Williams, Mark Rypien, and Trent Dilfer.

...and 3 more MVP's then all 3 of them combined :yes4lo:

For me, and some people I know, I think they hate the team that has had the most success against their team in the past. I cant stand the cowboys. Why, because in the early mid 90's each season the Cowboys elminated the Pack fom the playoffs and I grew to hate them. Its not surprising nobody here mentions the Lions or the Bucs (to a certain extent when they played in the NFC Central) becuase they have been terrible for years. The Pack has won the central/north 6 out of the last 10 years and only 1 losing season in the last 15 years, I can understand the hate.

Ask this question in the 80's when the pack was terrible, and I think you get a much different responce, IMO.

Last edited:

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
...and 3 more MVP's then all 3 of them combined

sorry, I'm going to contest that one. The year that Favre and Barry Sanders were co-MVP's was a joke. Barry went over 2000 yards that year, and he got co-mvp? That's an insult. I'll give you the other two, but 1997 was all Barry.

They only gave it to Favre because it made 3 in a row for him.

zumbro clones

Jan 31, 2007
Southern Minnesota
Packers

1) Too stupid to know that "Cheeseheads" is an insult.

2) They remind any Cyclone fan of a Hawkeye fan whenever they open their mouths.

3) Too stuck in the past to realize that Favre is washed up and their team is on a downward spiral.

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
Raider Hater! Being a Chiefs fan I was raised to hate the raiders, however the rivalry has dwindled over the years leaving more of a rivalry between the Chiefs and Donkeys...aka Broncos, but I will always hate the Raiders!

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO
As a Broncos fan, I reserve my greatest disdain for the Raiders. The organization, based on its "rogues' gallery" of shady players and unscrupulous management (Al Davis) deserves every misfortune that befalls it. :growl5cj:

Many Broncos fans would slot the Chiefs in close second-place behind the Raiders as their most-hated team, but I am of a large number of Broncos fans that has a great deal of respect for the Chiefs. The games are invariably hard-fought and (usually) clean, and I've always thought that Chiefs fans and Broncos fans have a lot in common in terms of their devotion and passion for their teams. Consequently, I love to see the Broncos beat the Chiefs, but I've always thought of them as worthy adversaries. As long as they aren't playing the Broncos, I'm happy to see the Chiefs do well.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
The Steelers because of the whiny little beotch Bill Cower. Even though he isn't the coach anymore, I still hate 'em. I guess they could be replaced by the Broncos now because of Mike Shanahan.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The Packers. Still claim to play on the "frozen tundra" when in fact their field is heated. Hell, the media doesn't even realize they play south of Minneapolis.

cyvikes

Jul 26, 2006
I've never posted before, but my hatred for the packers has left me no other choice. I've actually knocked a cheesehead hat off of a 6-year old kid once at the Metrodome, no lie.

Anyways, since I've came to Iowa State the bears are starting to close the gap on most annoying fans, I can't stand all of those annoying bandwagon bears fans. Brian Urlacher is starting to take Brett Favre's place as person I wouldn't throw a lifejacket too.

Go Vikes!

Help Support Us

Become a patron