NFC Championship: 49ers @ Eagles

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Hurts is 13/21 for 93 yards. I'm pretty sure Brock would have won the QB dual if he hadn't got hurt.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Since I admittedly just started following 9 weeks ago I’ve only heard how elite he is like he’s revolutionizing the sport. Seems same as he was in college, pretty good but not legendary all time great.
He’ll probably be MVP and he was cut by Alabama.

• Haha
Reactions: AlaCyclone

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Cornerback Ward has been really good on those deep balls for the 9ers

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Since I admittedly just started following 9 weeks ago I’ve only heard how elite he is like he’s revolutionizing the sport. Seems same as he was in college, pretty good but not legendary all time great.

It's more that Philly is absolutely stacked to the rafters. Their roster has literally no weaknesses.

And now the roughing the kicker penalty. It literally can't go much worse. The guy was pushed into the kicker's landing zone.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Probably less Steelers and more Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys - although that is a factor as well.
Yes. I lived there. The complex is about being little brother to NYC.

And, to a degree, DC. It’s the city essentially half way in between that gets no love. And is obviously more blue collar than the two.

In my experience, they could give a f**k about Pittsburgh.

Their fans give the city a bad rap. A lot of the reputation and the stereotype is true. People just don’t focus enough of the good things about Philly.

Reactions: Jer

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Yes. I lived there. The complex is about being little brother to NYC.

And, to a degree, DC. It’s the city essentially half way in between that gets no love. And is obviously more blue collar than the two.

In my experience, they could give a f**k about Pittsburgh.

Their fans give the city a bad rap. A lot of the reputation and the stereotype is true. People just don’t focus enough of the good things about Philly.

I said Eagles; I meant Redskins.

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Welp that's game. I'm gonna turn this one off. Brock had a good run. Can't wait to read about Purdy losing the QB duel :rolleyes:

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
49ers having no QB and then constantly ******* themselves with penalties. Game would be 7-7 if they didn’t continue having stupid penalties.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
We know what is wrong with the offense, but the defense has just been ******* today, not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.