News flash!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
deace said michigan state wanted him in '02 after the 6-1 start, but lost interest and went after john l. smith after isu derailed. i'm still not convinced isu's recovered from the '02 season

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Assistant what? Special teams maybe.

Gravelly voiced spin doctor of course!

The part that really bothers me now is that he's not even upset in the post game interviews. Shouldn't a game like today warrant a Dennis Green style outburst? I know it's not his style but obvisously his style doesn't work. Ask some questions, call some people out, demand better. I'd like to see him bench some people who aren't performing, switching some coaching duties, SOMETHING. If DM wants to go out with some dignity, he should go down fighting.

Like that member signature says: the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited:

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006
Caught Mac on the post-game radio show. Stop me if you've heard this before:

(paraphrasing, and I'll spare everyone the "tremendous"s and "really"s)

"...There's a lot of pride in the program. The fans deserve a better effort than what we gave today. The coaches and the players are going to do their best to come out next week and get a Cyclone victory..."

How does he continue to say that with a straight face?

Absolutely pathetic, and completely unacceptable.
He is payed to say it with a straight face

when it comes to upbeat Mac is a hell of a guy but he is too nice. plays favorite players over depth. too loyal. predictable though when the conservative play call didnt work tried the passing game to failure.
no originallity.

Mac would be great recruiter but needs to go as head coach

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron