New Uniforms Revealed

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Good Gold
Thank you. I spent a lot of time on different shades of gold. This one is my favorite, so far (haha). It's a little darker than the 49er gold but has some of the traditional gold in it that we've had in the past. It's probably somewhere between the Stapleton gold and our sunflower gold.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Very close to Stapleton’s gold. Looks great, but I doubt we will ever see it
Perhaps. But if there was ever a time for a change, with the new Big 12, etc., this is it. At least I hope we are getting closer to incorporating a darker gold in our sets.

I will still play around, create some images to see how they look, and eventually submit them to the AD to make a case for it (hopefully our case).

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
A wild, futuristic thought occurred to me. Within ~15 years, it'll be possible to customize how a team's uniforms look to a specific viewer, on-screen, in real-time. (options for combos may be limited).

Edited to say within 15 years. Also want to emphasize it'd be somewhat standard feature (maybe you'd have to pay extra)

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you. I spent a lot of time on different shades of gold. This one is my favorite, so far (haha). It's a little darker than the 49er gold but has some of the traditional gold in it that we've had in the past. It's probably somewhere between the Stapleton gold and our sunflower gold.
It’s perfect. Pass this along to Matt.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Good Gold
Nah, it needs a little more yellow.
Those pants are hideous
Ok. This is why I like CF. It has corrected me in the past. I do listen.

I was probably like you a month or two ago (and could be again), my favorite darker gold was our '70's sunflower gold. Is that what you would prefer? Anyway, since then, I have gravitated to a slightly darker, more 'tan' gold. Probably due to the commemorative Trice uni this year. It is indeed closer to the 49er gold, which some keep calling for. Some would have a conniption if we did this.

I will post an image, next, of our cardinal and gold, the 49er red and gold, and some 'proposed' golds. I think that would help me/us figure it out, compromise maybe? I will do this before I do any more image mocks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron