New Uniforms Revealed

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
The visitors locker room at Lambeau Field is green and yellow plywood 24 steps up from the field level. A dump with 2 floors of stair climbing.
Quite honest it is notorious for most places to make the visitors locker room about as uncomfortable as possible. Most places put about as little money as possible there. When they do build new facilities they spend money designing it to be as unfavorable as possible.

I do remember one place in high school that was about as bad as it could be, looked like a dungeon. Had just a toilet against the wall, with nothing around it, a broken sink, and some benches. I think a couple leaky shower heads, but cant remember, It was such a crappy place Im not sure anyone even showered or if they worked after the game. This place was bad.

• Funny
Reactions: t-noah

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Quite honest it is notorious for most places to make the visitors locker room about as uncomfortable as possible. Most places put about as little money as possible there. When they do build new facilities they spend money designing it to be as unfavorable as possible.

I do remember one place in high school that was about as bad as it could be, looked like a dungeon. Had just a toilet against the wall, with nothing around it, a broken sink, and some benches. I think a couple leaky shower heads, but cant remember, It was such a crappy place Im not sure anyone even showered or if they worked after the game. This place was bad.
This brings back long-ago high school memories of visitor "dressing-room" situations. We used a lot of girls' locker rooms and classrooms (with nearby restroom facilities) especially for basketball.

Probably a small-school thing but I remember only a couple of occasions when we actually dressed/showered on-site for road games in football ... usually got into full pads at home locker room and got on the bus (bus doubled as halftime locker room.)

Reactions: 2speedy1 and t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
A few articles/analyses from recent months … Process/goal began about 12 years ago and continues to hit snags.

A lengthier, in-depth look:

Suffice it to say, maybe I should wait for the after-action report?

Psst. I hope they keep it the same. It has a certain nostalgia, a forlorning antipathy that you can associate with KU.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Sooooooo.... All Blacks for sure, Saturday.... right?

I mean, they put these out all the time and wear something completely different. But with that I really do think that is what we wear this week. Kinda hard to believe it would be anything else.