New Uniforms Revealed

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Who else would love to see an alternate Walking Cy logo like this on helmets/apparel for purchase? It seems so simple...
Yep just saw that picture and was thinking the same thing. Think it could work well for us.

Cyclones03

Nov 12, 2012
Carroll
Totally agree on all points about wearing them until we lose/let the players pick. If that's what the program and the players want then who cares what I say, but I really do miss the cardinal uniforms. My personal preference is wearing the black unis 1-3 times per year, but if the players want to wear them and we keep winning, I don't really care.

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
.... if the players like them I’m perfectly fine using the all blacks as much as will keep them happy.

This suggests the players are "happy" and productive only if they can wear the black-alts as much as possible. I assume the decision to wear the black-alt so frequently is Campbell's choice, and the team is likely to embrace it, and that's cool ...

Breece said, "I'm down." Sounds like he's bummed out about it." :jimlad:

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Interesting... that's about as close as you can get to be dark vs. dark unis... surprised they aren't forced to do white pants too...
Gonna feel like I'm watching the game on an old black and white TV!

Reactions: Im4State

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Kinda hard to fit it on there right. I'm not really sure about the best way to position it.
View attachment 78763 View attachment 78762
Always liked this logo.
View attachment 78765

and some more black for you guys. haha View attachment 78764
I like em. Like the Walking Cy with the flag maybe the best. I don't know why. The backwards 'ISU' is kind of cool.

Could we see the flag one with the updated Walking Cy? And keep the "I" on the chest with the flag one? Thx