New Uniforms Revealed

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I still want to see ISU wear B/W/B on the road sometime. Has that ever happened?

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
That has never happened, and If I was to guess it never will. The White away jersey doesn't really work with black hat or pants.
I would like to see what it looks like. For some reason, I think it would look pretty sweet.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
That has never happened, and If I was to guess it never will. The White away jersey doesn't really work with black hat or pants.

We'd have to get a white jersey specifically for the B-W-B, which, considering ISU has used W-B-W (vs. TCU 2019) is probably attainable. But I'd want to see black on W-W-W for a road-alt before using BWB.

I think we have too many black combos as it is. But I'm sure to get a lot of disagreement.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
We'd have to get a white jersey specifically for the B-W-B, which, considering ISU has used W-B-W (vs. TCU 2019) is probably attainable. But I'd want to see black on W-W-W for a road-alt before using BWB.

I think we have too many black combos as it is. But I'm sure to get a lot of disagreement.
I would not be surprised if we brought our retro yellow helmet back with yellow pants. It'd add yet another dimension to our uniforms. Highly doubt we get yellow jerseys and I don't want to have yellow jerseys. Y/R/Y, Y/W/Y, and Y/W/W would be slick.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I would not be surprised if we brought our retro yellow helmet back with yellow pants. It'd add yet another dimension to our uniforms. Highly doubt we get yellow jerseys and I don't want to have yellow jerseys. Y/R/Y, Y/W/Y, and Y/W/W would be slick.

Yellow/gold should be featured against red teams like Oklahoma/Texas Tech. I'm biased. ;)

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Don't plan on seeing Yellow anytime soon with this Head Coach. Maybe if it's just a 1 game throwback deal but I wouldn't even count on that. He's just not a fan of that color.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Toledo wore yellow under Campbell a few times right?
Believe so. Maybe his administration forced it on him? That or maybe that is where his hate for Yellow comes from and now as a more veteran Head Coach he has more say in what is worn and what isn't?

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
With our current uniform options, I think the only part missing is a yellow lid. I can do without the pants.

As far as the away combos go, we should never wear a combo like b/w/b or b/w/w that doesn't have our colors. It is harder to identify the team when on the road.