New Uniforms Revealed

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
With the Ornado, I prefer gold between the segments. Here is more the original. Right side modified so tail points rearward. CyUni 1996 c9 A1 Pnt9 Sh3 rwbY 28- w r w AsymOrCyBIStRearRdfceWR WtS.png

Last edited:

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
ISU Unis Ornado 3 Layouts.png So I guess there might be 3 legitimate ways to lay out the Ornado on the helmets. I like the bottom 2 here. The 3rd or bottom one is the original Ornado, by @amestoplease, with the exact same image on both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cy4Lifer and Cy37

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
It would be nice to adopt the Ornado and use it on the helmets maybe once or twice per year atleast. Then also use it as special achievement stickers at the back of helmet, along with current angry Cy in a bowl stickers.

Added apparel sales with the Ornado on it would make up for all the Covid 19 revenue loss.

• Haha
Reactions: CYdways432 and Cy37

Cy37

Jan 1, 2018
View attachment 75121 So I guess there might be 3 legitimate ways to lay out the Ornado on the helmets. I like the bottom 2 here. The 3rd or bottom one is the original Ornado, by @amestoplease, with the exact same image on both sides.
View attachment 75121 So I guess there might be 3 legitimate ways to lay out the Ornado on the helmets. I like the bottom 2 here. The 3rd or bottom one is the original Ornado, by @amestoplease, with the exact same image on both sides.
Great work! Yes I think #3 would be the way to go.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cy4Lifer and t-noah

Cy37

Jan 1, 2018
It would be nice to adopt the Ornado and use it on the helmets maybe once or twice per year atleast. Then also use it as special achievement stickers at the back of helmet, along with current angry Cy in a bowl stickers.

Added apparel sales with the Ornado on it would make up for all the Covid 19 revenue loss.
Yes I’m always amazed at how little apparel is available to the public. So many retro logos are not used. I see Campbell and other coaches wearing gear that fans would buy out instantly. (Black hoodie with helmet on the front)

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So black unis for Louisiana?

That's what I was thinking too when I saw what the coaching staff will be wearing.

Considering Louisiana is red and white, it would probably be a good idea to wear black. Also, you never know when the season is going to be canceled, so if the team likes wearing the black, you better get it in while you can.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Agree. Hated our Bowl Unis. Playing ND and we rolled out those? Terrible. Black should only be used in this way only: B-B-B
Yes I am much more a fan of the all blacks, or any b/w combo, but as far as the current unis go, when they wear the black helmets, it does not mesh very well with the school colors. The white helmet on the other hand, goes with anything they wear, and I'd love to see them just go that route.