New Uniforms Revealed

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He played for the Perry Pirates in high school.

AR-161119370.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Then the Mount Union Purple Raiders in college.

fulford1jpg-870cbcb6272dd393.jpg

Toledo is supposed to be navy and gold.

Toledo-Rockets-predictions.jpg

Forgot his season at Pitt, but they aren't black either.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Forgot his season at Pitt, but they aren't black either.

He also coached at Bowling Green before moving over to Toledo.

Save for the excursion to Pitt, seems like the guy spent his entire life, playing career, and coaching career in Ohio until he moved out to Ames.

They look like an even more orange version of the Cleveland Browns, though...

bg-07-09-orangewhite-rickosentoski-675x3801.jpg

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Slightly off-topic, and possibly mentioned elsewhere, but did anyone find it odd that Campbell didn't wear any gold/yellow for Saturday's game, even though it looked like the assistants all had gold shirts. Campbell did have the CBA patch on his shirt (which was white) and a yellow ribbon his cap (black, as is his apparent preference).

Was that more an element of him being easier for players/coaches to locate on the sideline or something? Just curious.
I think that some coaches wear a certain color polo or hat to stick out easier for signaling in plays. I thought the same as you until I had considered that. Really neat to see him wearing an ISU Golf hat too.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I think that some coaches wear a certain color polo or hat to stick out easier for signaling in plays.

That makes sense. I was trying to figure out a need for a coach to be easily identifiable for some purpose, being able to spot him easily from the field would be useful. I've never paid close attention to coaching attire in that way.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
With them doing a white out, I can only assume we'll incorporate cardinal.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron