New Uniforms Revealed

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Agree. Hated our Bowl Unis. Playing ND and we rolled out those? Terrible. Black should only be used in this way only: B-B-B
Yes I am much more a fan of the all blacks, or any b/w combo, but as far as the current unis go, when they wear the black helmets, it does not mesh very well with the school colors. The white helmet on the other hand, goes with anything they wear, and I'd love to see them just go that route.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think the Washington uniforms looked pretty sharp today. Like the numbers on the helmet a lot better than their old stupid logo. This is why I wish we had white numbers outlined in gold. Would like to see what a gold facemask might look like too.... and just a stencil gold I-State logo on the helmet too. If we're going to suck, we might as well look good.

1600029923439.png

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I think the Washington uniforms looked pretty sharp today. Like the numbers on the helmet a lot better than their old stupid logo. This is why I wish we had white numbers outlined in gold. Would like to see what a gold facemask might look like too.... and just a stencil gold I-State logo on the helmet too. If we're going to suck, we might as well look good.

View attachment 75484
Florida State's white numbers/gold outline on dark red looked good yesterday too.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

View attachment 75484

Put white numbers with gold trim on the helmets and you've got something.

Cy37

Jan 1, 2018
The browns have the perfect Uniform template. Simple but looks fantastic.

Home
White helmet
cardinal jersey
White pants

Away
Cardinal helmet
White jersey
Cardinal pants 797B1EDE-A984-4C16-BBC3-90C6A472B3C9.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: SolarGarlic

Latest posts

Help Support Us