New Uniforms Revealed

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009

I don't know. I still have the suspicion the team is still rocking throwbacks tomorrow. It wouldn't be the first time Cyclone Equipment "released" the look then did something completely different. It may have been a couple years ago for the charcoal jerseys. Cyclone Equipment changed their profile pic to an old logo this week and every image they have shown of the jersey combination could easily be thrown together to make people think differently of what to expect.

• Optimistic
Reactions: k123

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I still can't believe they went and paid someone to create the upside poop emoji while this tornado logo was out there already in our possession.

and while retro/vintage is on trend right now. Instead they went with an early 2000’s NHL expansion team knockoff feel.

• Agree
Reactions: Cloned4Life

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
ad3 2019 Next Six Games 7-12 Last4Predicted.png Here are my predictions/depiction of last 6 games. Oh wait I got the first two right! Haha. Well still not absolutely sure about game 8 tomorrow...? There still may be some subversion. :D

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
View attachment 67869 Here are my predictions/depiction of last 6 games. Oh wait I got the first two right! Haha. Well still not absolutely sure about game 8 tomorrow...? There still may be some subversion. :D

W-W-C for OU game should be no-brainer. (I've been wrong before)

I think UT might be the regular all-black. For KU I could see W-C-W as you have it. at KSU I'm guessing all-white. We'll already have done black in some form twice plus (probably) black helmet vs. OSU. That's just me, team probably is against using black so much.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
W-W-C for OU game should be no-brainer. (I've been wrong before)

I think UT might be the regular all-black. For KU I could see W-C-W as you have it. at KSU I'm guessing all-white. We'll already have done black in some form twice plus (probably) black helmet vs. OSU. That's just me, team probably is against using black so much.
I’d be surprised if I get one of last 4 right! Ha.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
...I think UT might be the regular all-black. ..
You will probably be right. I was just thinking we’ve seen the chrome red/ blk/blk pic w that recruit; we have already had one monochromatic look w TCU w/b/w. So I would actually be surprised to see a mono all black. On the other hand I will be surprised if we see the c/ b/ b as well. Campbell has yet to mix cardinal w blk jersey. We’ll see.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
well nothing on Sports Center's Gear Up will have to see during the pre-game if they bring out a surprise still.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Wearing our opponent's colors is a bold move. I like it.
Yeah there was an OSU game just a couple (3?) weeks ago and I think they wore red/white/black, and yes their helmet was more red than orange. That said, I do love the b/c/c with blk socks look. It was one of best last year and will be just as good or better this year. The blk face mask replaces last years blk collar and the gold sleeve stripes are an upgrade to the cardinal jersey.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I’m torn with uniforms. I love that we are able to connect with young recruits that really like these uniform changes. As a fan/collector, it’s tough to keep up.

Nice collection, but I'd have to throw the bugle one out, or put a different sticker on it. I couldn't stomach looking at that thing on my shelf.

I still have always thought this was one of our best looking helmets.....

usa_today_10284114.0.jpg

Reactions: cydswipe

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron