New Uniforms Revealed

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
If it's not walking Cy on a white helmet, my other guess would be "AMES" on the red helmet. Certainly no black this weekend, folks- we're saving that for Texas.
“Certainly”? Our Black playing off OSU’s Orange would be great for Halloween. :rolleyes:

That said, I think they’re going the throwback route. And the main reason I wouldn’t expect the “Orrnado” (which I love) is because it didn’t have any positive accomplishments to commemorate.

• Funny
Reactions: wclarson

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
If this is the combo it looks great....
But with all the teasing I was at least expecting something of a throwback...
So with that said we might not get a full throwback or they might be tricking us too..
or they could just do a throw back logo with this combo too.

I honestly don't fully believe the uniform media release because of the bait and switches they have don in the past. So yeah a little disappointed, only because they teased the throwbacks, but this still looks good too, but I wont be surprised if something different comes out of the tunnel on Saturday.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The uniform combo we're going with this weekend is kind of meh for me. They're okay, but nothing great IMO.

I still want to see chrome cardinal helmet, with black jersey, and black pants sometime.

• Dislike
Reactions: SolarGarlic

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Or the Eagles or Redskins anytime they have the Cowboys at home.

As far back as my memory goes, Cowboys were first one that regularly used white jersey at home. And then-NFC East teams started to force Dallas to wear blue at their sites -- Washington and Cardinals were the earliest I recall doing that; Eagles maybe a few years after.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'll be honest, I like them! but I think just because it is a nostalgia thing - it reminds me of being a middle-schooler in the mid-90s when everything 'new and cool' from windbreakers to "Trapper Keepers" to expansion sports franchises was teal/turquoise, purple, red, and black...It is terribly "dated" now but has warm associations for me.

Plus it seems like the 90s are coming back, at least in a "forced you are supposed to find this cool" marketing way...

upload_2019-10-22_16-5-0-png.67777

View attachment 67777

disposable-cups-lids-straws-buy-in-bulk-at-low-wholesale-prices-bulk-dixie-cups.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: Storms_Birds

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron