New Sturgill Simpson Song

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Everybody I know likes Sturgill once they hear him - country, rock, folk fans....everybody. I'm mostly familiar with his last album, which kicked ass.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Going up to Minneapolis to see Tyler at First Ave in November. Saw him at Hinterland last summer and it was great but I'm really pumped to see him in a smaller venue.

I missed sturg and Tyler Childers at hinterland due to work and I was not happy.

I saw TC at Blue Moose lounge in Iowa City the same day that we beat Tech at home last year. TC kept a cup right by the base of his microphone and drained it about 5 times. He kept refilling it in between songs and the rest of the band seemed kind of irritated. Towards the end, he could barely talk or stand in between songs but when the music started and he performed it was absolutely flawless. I’ve never seen anything like it. One of the best shows I have been to.

Disclaimer: I had been drinking since about 8 AM due to the 11 kickoff and may have had a contact high from the smoke in the air.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I bet they get back together if Evan Felker pulls it out.

I saw them at Wooly’s in ‘13. Without question the wildest show I’ve ever paid to attend. The entire band came into Locust Tap and partied before the show
Sounds like he's got some issues to work through. I hope he can figure it out