Alert: NEW SITE SPONSOR: Performance Concrete Polishing

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Here's a shout out to more of the fine folks who help keep this site FREE, a new site sponsor in Performance Concrete Polishing. Big Cyclone fans.

What do they do: They make boring and ugly concrete finishes attractive. If you can dream it, they can create it.

Check out their website at www.PerformanceConcretePolishing.com. Lots of great photos/examples. Neat stuff and thanks to them supporting Cyclone Fanatic.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Hope they get a contract for the tailgate lots . . . that concrete needs some polishing!

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Some cool pics on their site. I've always wanted to do something to my garage floor. Might have to check them out!

I was going to go with another place I've been hearing a lot about - Kruger Industrial Smoothing - but I don't know if they do concrete....

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Here's a shout out to more of the fine folks who help keep this site FREE, a new site sponsor in Performance Concrete Polishing. Big Cyclone fans.

What do they do: They make boring and ugly concrete finishes attractive. If you can dream it, they can create it.

Check out their website at www.PerformanceConcretePolishing.com. Lots of great photos/examples. Neat stuff and thanks to them supporting Cyclone Fanatic.

0c99f40e819a53e8e5990ff3f0eda1dc.jpg

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Some cool pics on their site. I've always wanted to do something to my garage floor. Might have to check them out!

I was going to go with another place I've been hearing a lot about - Kruger Industrial Smoothing - but I don't know if they do concrete....

Kinda tacky mentioning another company in CW's welcome of a new sponsor. I think CF-ers should assume that Performance Concrete Polishing can do anything they need, so they should be the first ones that potential customers contact.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Question: Does polishing it like that make it slippery as ****?

Not at all.

I've been in their show room a couple times now and they do some really really cool things. I wish I would have had them do my bar in the basement and put some cool ISU logos in the concrete.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I wish my garage looked like some of those. Wow.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Not at all.

I've been in their show room a couple times now and they do some really really cool things. I wish I would have had them do my bar in the basement and put some cool ISU logos in the concrete.
Maybe you just don't remember from all the concussions you got from slipping and falling... :jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron