New Iowa State Football website

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Is the stadium video up to date fpor press boxes? Soon we will have a bigger scoreboard also.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Having lived in Freddie, it was funny to see them talk the apartments up as "Awesome student athlete housing"

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
That site is sweet, but they need to scale the pictures down so I can see everything haha.
I had to go to full-screen mode to see everything.

Very cool, but I'm a bit concerned that Ben Bruns is apparently the only former player to have done anything with his academic degree.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I've only been an Iowa State fan since I started school (in Fall '07). Yet, in the last 3.5 years, I've seen this athletics department develop an attitude becoming of a Big XII, division one athletics department.

Don't look now, but we might have a little swagger. Can we keep it going?

Fire Pollard!

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
The coaching interviews are really cool. I know they were made for recruits, but I think it's cool to learn a little more about where the position coaches are from and what their philosophy is for their position - also it's cool to see which NFL players they have previously coached.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Only complaint is the background photo is from last year. James Smith and Frere in the front.....

FowlTrouble

Oct 15, 2010
Mesquite, TX
Being the parent of an ISU football recruit, the new website brought back some great memories of our visit in April.

You have a great campus, awesome people and an upstanding team, led by a great coach.

We cant wait to get back this spring and see it all again.

Looking forward to the next 4 or 5 years !!!

Reactions: Jonecy and cysocool

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
The coaching interviews are really cool. I know they were made for recruits, but I think it's cool to learn a little more about where the position coaches are from and what their philosophy is for their position - also it's cool to see which NFL players they have previously coached.

I really like the coaches interviews as well - very cool. Also, I had no idea Rhoads coached Darrelle Revis for 3 years who is (and he mentioned this) probably the best defensive back in the NFL and will be for a long time.