New Hit Tape

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPgj-GpFZis]Iowa State Gameday Hit Tape vs. UCONN - YouTube[/ame]

safmusic

May 30, 2006
I turned it up really loud and invited the Iowa fans to my computer to see it. Also the Kansas fan and Nebby fan saw it

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
Love this. I am sitting in my house with a sick kick and after listening was about to chest bump her out of the living room. Getting fired up for tonight.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
hit tape was incredible this week! There is a move that Shontrelle puts on 2 hawks in the beginning that is SICK!

Only complaint is about the quality of the video, am I missing a higher quality video out there?

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
hit tape was incredible this week! There is a move that Shontrelle puts on 2 hawks in the beginning that is SICK!

Only complaint is about the quality of the video, am I missing a higher quality video out there?

I agree. That was the first thing that I noticed also. I kept thinking it was my computer. That has to be a better quality video out there.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

Youtube video is HD. Motion is fast because it was filmed from the field by ISU staff.

ShopTalk

Dec 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Actually I'm pretty sure it was downgraded to a tropical storm by the time it hit Connecticut, so feel free to blast it! :jimlad:

You know what? You're Right! AND, they sent Seneca in his last year to the Boise Bowl and shame beating ISU for the last home game of the 2002 season...so let it rip!:spinny:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron