New Entrance Song

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
It could be worse. I'd prefer something a bit more intense but that's probably the 80's metal and 90's hop-hop part of me preferring my glory days. Still, it could be worse.

• Funny
Reactions: jkbuff98

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
You're saying that is the new entrance song or you think it should be the new entrance song? I'm not sold but everything sounds better when you can feel it through the speakers in the stadium.

wclarson

Oct 31, 2010
Ames, IA
they said it would be pregame so not sure its official intro song but they worked with JP and athletics department on this so its a for sure thing for pregame in JTS.

They made a great point on the radio that this is not for the 50 year old white guy in the stands... this stuff is targeted towards the players and students. It was really cool to hear from the artist how much appreciation they have for ISU and JP to give them this platform. always cool to see community supporting community. Another win for the Cyclones!

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
they said it would be pregame so not sure its official intro song but they worked with JP and athletics department on this so its a for sure thing for pregame in JTS.

They made a great point on the radio that this is not for the 50 year old white guy in the stands... this stuff is targeted towards the players and students. It was really cool to hear from the artist how much appreciation they have for ISU and JP to give them this platform. always cool to see community supporting community. Another win for the Cyclones!
I'm glad they worked with JP on a rap song.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Pretty big meh for me, but whatever. I prefer they just keep Power for the entrance. It works well plus its got sirens in it. But if this is what they go with ok.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
I like it but not as an entrance song and I question if that is really what this is intended to be. OP - Are you sure you heard that right? You want fans clapping and making noise and this song doesn't even have a constant beat to keep people clapping in anytype of rhythm.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm