New commit-Kenneth Lynn, WR/CB

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
On another note, the DB coach at TTU is going to Florida. This hopefully bodes well for us landing JJ Gaines. We could really use both him and Lynn in a few years.

I will go on record saying Lynn will not be a Cyclone. This staff has proven they don't take kindly to waffling. JJ Gaines on the other hand....my fingers are crossed.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
I will go on record saying Lynn will not be a Cyclone. This staff has proven they don't take kindly to waffling. JJ Gaines on the other hand....my fingers are crossed.

Sounds like the staff that doesn't take kindly to waffling just waffled.

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
:cool:

Someone a little butt hurt because they lost one of there better recruits, and KU still sucks at fball?

I think I'm more happy that I nailed a pseudo-prediction. I'm pretty neutral when it comes to ISU/KU football. I think the last time I cheered for one team or another was 2005. I was cheering for the road team, in my hometown.

edit: I cheered for KU in '07. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyDude16