Netflix binge - The Travelers

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Sci-fi themed without too much sci-fi stuff. Premise is the future world is fooked and "travelers" from the future can transfer their consciousness to someone in the current day but only when that person is dying. So they come back and do small things to change the course of history to make future world a better world.

I've blasted through 2 of the 3 seasons - anyone else watching?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I watched the first 2 seasons but still need to watch the 3rd. Solid show.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Looks incredible, insane Netflix has so much content this wasn't even on my radar. I was thinking about starting Sense8 but this seems better to me.

I've heard Altered Carbon is overlooked too.

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
Looks incredible, insane Netflix has so much content this wasn't even on my radar. I was thinking about starting Sense8 but this seems better to me.

I've heard Altered Carbon is overlooked too.
Those are both really good, but really heavy. However, I still haven't seen anything past season one of Sense8. Need to convince my better half to watch more of it.

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
I've got about three episodes left of Travelers, Season 3. Good show.

Altered Carbon is really good, unless you're offended by gratuitous nudity.

Sense8 was good, unless you're offended by a strong pro-LGBT message.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
I just took Netflix up on a 30 day trial, I have not been on for YEARS. I was blown away by all the original movies, I have not made my way over to check out the series yet. I almost don't want to know what I'm missing. I was certain I was going to cancel after the free month.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I really jammed on the 1st 2 seasons, and was so happy to see season 3. I was so excited for how season 2 ended, but being honest, not thrilled with how season 3 starts regarding the main supporting characters but am trying to get back into it

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I've got about three episodes left of Travelers, Season 3. Good show.

Altered Carbon is really good, unless you're offended by gratuitous nudity.

Sense8 was good, unless you're offended by a strong pro-LGBT message.

Altered Carbon sucked me in SSSSOOOOOOO hard - binged in a few days. Travelers the same and we'll try and get through season 3 this weekend. We were hooked on Sens8 but haven't quite gotten back into the 2nd season.

Other than Family Guy, I can't think of anything on "regular" TV that captures my imagination - prolly because of the crappy commercials.

Reactions: DeftOne

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
Just finished the latest season of Travelers. The last few episodes were great, but not sure how I feel about the finale. Classic time traveling plot hole issues abound. Overall a good season, though.

SDCyclonesFamily

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 21, 2016
Just finished the latest season of Travelers. The last few episodes were great, but not sure how I feel about the finale. Classic time traveling plot hole issues abound. Overall a good season, though.

I really agree with you on how it ended the season. The last couple of episodes were great but I did not see that ending coming at all. Hopefully they announce a season 4!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron