Nebraska should just file for a divorce from the Big 10.....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isu5000

Sep 14, 2012
Last edited:

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
.....once the current conference contract expires in the near future. Nebraska is pissed because they can't get a replacement team to play after the Wisky game got cancelled. Big Ten won't them play out of conference replacement team. A lot of in house fighting between Nebby and the Big 10 these last few months. Time to come back to the 12. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/10/29/nebraska-big-ten-conspiracy/?outputType=amp
Why would the Big 12 take those ******** back?

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
They just need to go independent and see how that works for them. But even then they would find something to ***** about.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
It’s hilarious that they’re ******** about Ohio Stage the same way they did about Texas

As pissed as we were at Nebraska at the time, that was the one humorous thing about them celebrating ditching Texas by jumping to the Big 10 - everyone knew they weren't actually ditching Texas, they were just trading them for Ohio St.

Still hasn't dawned on them that they're just not relevant anymore.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
As pissed as we were at Nebraska at the time, that was the one humorous thing about them celebrating ditching Texas by jumping to the Big 10 - everyone knew they weren't actually ditching Texas, they were just trading them for Ohio St.

Still hasn't dawned on them that they're just not relevant anymore.
Yeah, they're basically Minnesota with more obnoxious fans. And let me tell you, they do not like hearing that

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
They just wanted to play Chattanooga because they know they suck and the B1G gave them a schedule that they will probably finish 3-4 against.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA

Hahahaha! The writer of this article goes far enough to suggest Maryland and Rutgers have more value to the B1G than Nubs. While I do think it’s kinda crappy they don’t have any options to play (it’s not their fault there is absolutely no wiggle room in the Big10 or that the game against Wisky isn’t happening, plus they were one of 3 schools pushing the league to move faster than it did), I can’t help but laugh at the entirety of how this is all “working” for them. **** em.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
.....once the current conference contract expires in the near future. Nebraska is pissed because they can't get a replacement team to play after the Wisky game got cancelled. Big Ten won't let them play an out of conference replacement team. A lot of in house fighting between Nebby and the Big 10 these last few months. Time for Nebby to come back to the B12. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/10/29/nebraska-big-ten-conspiracy/?outputType=amp

LOL, those b*tches got what they deserve. They are still living in the 90's, thinking they are relevent on the national FB scene. Their best sport over there is VB.