Nebraska gives Scott Frost much deserved extension to only fire him.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
Nebraska needs to get better soon, just givinv the quwaks another easy win the garbage division known as the big 10 west.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
There’s rumors on their message boards of significant players leaving. I don’t hate Nebraska like many on here do, but I think Frost is gonna be a bust. He will get two more years and if they aren’t in the upper half of the league he’ll be gone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
There’s rumors on their message boards of significant players leaving. I don’t hate Nebraska like many on here do, but I think Frost is gonna be a bust. He will get two more years and if they aren’t in the upper half of the league he’ll be gone
Two more years? Yes please.

• Funny
Reactions: Lineup

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
I see the Huskers announced on Saturday that they would decline a bowl invite lol
Good call on their part. They can try to convince themselves that the big win over the Scarlet Knights was something to build on. The reality is that any bowl game probably matches them up with a team that actually had a winning record and wasn't depleted by injuries. It would also be against a team that didn't have to play a game on the same day that they were in class for finals like Rutgers had to do. Better to pretend that they are back.

• Agree
Reactions: dirtyninety

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
There are some butthurt people over on Huskerboard.

"This just shows me that they didn't have championship mentality."
No ****, Stephen Hawking. They didn't have championship talent either. Or championship coaching. Or championship anything. Hence the reason they had such a terrible record.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Bump.
They were no win....bowl game against a hungry ( I will admit I am not a wonk at bowl alignments and this year is weird, so I am making this up) Troy or South Alabama or Florida Atlantic team...they win? meh. they lose? Avengers INfinity wars universe bursting (which I enjoy). Easy thing to do is punt. No analytics needed. To be serious...these guys will be a good roster next two years....the schedule, the morale, the intanglibles like passing the class that says you do not rape other people.....all need to be factored for what "success" is for Millard West West (feat. Corporate Farm money). Karma would say they need to be bad for another century. We'll see.