Nebraska gives Scott Frost much deserved extension to only fire him.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Nice hearing the fans boo a player with a possible neck injury.
So I hate Iowa...ok not as much as some of you do, but a lot. Is it possible that we were hearing Nebraska fans booing the play/the fact that there were no flags? I'm listening to the Nebraska call in show because I love hearing them melt down. They mentioned that the Nebraska parents were in one of the endzones. One of the cameras was in the end zone so if that was the end zone with the parents, you were probably hearing Nebraska fans

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So I hate Iowa...ok not as much as some of you do, but a lot. Is it possible that we were hearing Nebraska fans booing the play/the fact that there were no flags? I'm listening to the Nebraska call in show because I love hearing them melt down. They mentioned that the Nebraska parents were in one of the endzones. One of the cameras was in the end zone so if that was the end zone with the parents, you were probably hearing Nebraska fans
The announcers commented also. They were boing late, the timing lined up not with someone being upset with a call. And the camera was from the side when I heard it.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

This is the correct take.
I also think the same parents went to Applebees afterward on purpose to be superspreaders in our state.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
The announcers commented also. They were boing late, the timing lined up not with someone being upset with a call. And the camera was from the side when I heard it.
Fair enough, I was listening to postgame while having the Iowa game on, so I didn't really hear the booing. But I saw it

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
So much for all the talk of ending the season on a 4 game win streak including a bowl victory. The only 4 streak going is the number of recruiting classes that haven't experienced a bowl game.

Reactions: CyJam

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Just like when Illinois came to Lincoln, all the talk radio this week in Omaha was how Nebraska would have a cakewalk over Minnesota, because #1, we are just better than they are, but also #2, they had up to 45 players ineligible due to COVID. Then Nebby would beat some loser team next week like Michigan or Penn State, after which they would accept a certain bowl invitation. I mean, everyone just said it like it was unquestionable. After 3 years of no bowl game, fans will flock to this year's bowl game.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Down at half to a first year rebuild Rutgers and their QB is out.

Nebraska is ****** on this contract.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Most annoying place on earth to be ever: The next bowl game in two years that Nebraska makes. I'm guessing some Pizza retailer in Syracuse or Harrisburg.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I forgot Nebby played today. You’re telling me their losing again? 14-7? This time to Rutgers?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Peter and aauummm

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
NEBRASKA HAS A LEAD IN THE 4TH QUARTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!