Nebraska gives Scott Frost much deserved extension to only fire him.

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
Matt Campbell has Iowa State winning but has built some solid recruiting grounds with his ties in Ohio, such as David Montgomery and Mike Rose nut also in Texas.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
####, it's not even reason to celebrate when the Fuskers lose. But I still love it when the Bugeaters get stomped.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I really hope this is true, MAYBE they can get Bohl but everyone else is a pipe dream for nebbie. Lol at the comment that thinks Campbell would bolt immediately if offered!

LOL. I'm sorry, even the #7 "choice."

No sane person thinks Malzahn would leave Auburn for Nebby. That's hilarious.
Alabama is an A+ job in the country. Auburn is an A-, worst case B+ job.

• Agree
Reactions: Arkansas Cyclone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I really hope this is true, MAYBE they can get Bohl but everyone else is a pipe dream for nebbie. Lol at the comment that thinks Campbell would bolt immediately if offered!

giphy.gif

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
It's funny to watch the nebrasskans I know try to act all apathetic...when really they are anything but.....they can secretly admit only when the curtains are pulled and the lights are out how useless and meaningless their lives have become without letting their little red ballons go in blowouts in games against actual student-athletes decades ago.....especially the suburban dog-poop-scooping Millard variety. Is there a psychological term for this? Not denial, because that would invlolve actual self delusion. It is a charade for the rest of us to prevent us our due schadenfreude. I especially like when they claim to look forward to more Nebrasketball dream time hoops. Someone else said it....but I think I can actually see them pulling the trigger to go Mountain West with a 4 year plan to bully and beat up that bunch, go undefeated some future year and claim a CFP spot....I said claim, not get.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
It's done. It was fun while it lasted boys.

Here's another tweet from this bozo from August:
Four sources deep within the Nebraska athletic department tell me that Nebraska has decided to leave the Big 10 and will join the Big 12. Vote by Big 12 presidents tomorrow morning but it is a done deal. @PeteThamel @ByPatForde @DesmondHoward @BerryTramel @Big12Conference

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
And here's another one of his tweets. He's really got some great sources.

Sources confirm to me. Nebraska football will open their season October 23rd at Iowa. Friday night game on FOX at 7pm. @huskers @IowaFBLive @HuskerFBNation