Neat photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I don't completely disagree with you, yet Monty (aka Dr. Hibbard) is a much bigger troll than this clown is.

I'll take Monty over this guy any day of the week. (this has now been retracted officially thanks to info from ISUFan22)

You know, most people on this board are very polite, even to me, but you are an absolute a-hole every chance you get. Even when I'm not talking about the Hawkeyes you find some way to bend it into an anti-Hawk comment. Seriously dude, grow up.

When you first started posting here, I gave you a chance and I even mistakenly called you out for something wrongfully and apologized later when I realized you were the wrong DJK I was referring too. However, in the near past, unlike SoHawk who is for the most part respectfull in his posts, your presence on this board is to slam ISU sports and come with your little smart *** comments while providing nothing to the argument. I called you out on it at least two times and in one thread copied 4 posts with your less then mature posts slamming ISU football in one page of a football thread and subjecting us to the Hawk superiority you so feel you need to throw out on a Cyclone website. Thus I stooped to your level and have been calling you out on it. Your post on the Valley kid was a step up but you still have some proving to do if you want my respect around here.

Yes I slam the hawks on here, because as a Cyclone fan on a Cyclone website, they are one of our biggest rivals.

Respectfully of course,
Cyclonesrule91:cool:

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'll take Monty over this guy any day of the week.

So you'd take a guy that posts here as a Cyclone fan and posts on HN.com under a different name as a Hawk fan over someone that is misguided, but doesn't hide it?

You must have sympathy for the schizophrenic. :yes:

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Do you EVER add anything worthwhile to a discussion? Just juvenile, smart-*** remarks? Yeah...thought so.

When it comes to you on this board, that is about all you can comprehend so in your case, I stoop down to your level......

Truth hurts don't it.....TROLL.

I don't completely disagree with you, yet Monty (aka Dr. Hibbard) is a much bigger troll than this clown is.

I'm glad the Cyclones never miss a tackle...:confused:

You must be running out of material, Monty.

I love it when we a fan of ours stoops to the level of 3rd graders... Grow up people. Do we need stupid posts like this?? We could post just as many missed tackles from our team as their's. It's stupid. What next our we going post and make fun of the Hawks for??

22 your completely right... Monty is the biggest troll there is... I would hate for someone to dissapear off the face of the earth, but I wish he would definetely leave this board. We really don't need trash like him here. Most people are civilized and polite about things, and then you have one bad apple like him. It really makes the fan base look like trash. He complains about the Hawks but yet he is far worse then the people he complains about. Way to be classy Monty... Please take a long walk off a short dock.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Okay, guys - another reminder to play nice. I don't know what's with everyone today.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Do you EVER add anything worthwhile to a discussion? Just juvenile, smart-*** remarks? Yeah...thought so.

Will you ever stop trolling on a Cyclone board? Yeah.... didn't think so. We can't blame you though as we all know that there is nothing pleasant or positive to discuss about the Pukeyes right now unless you follow Nancy Grace or Court TV.

Last edited:

ozzie8

Apr 30, 2008
Seriously, are you guys 3 years old?? That might be an insult to 3 years olds everywhere

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
LAST WARNING, OR THE THREAD GETS CLOSED.

Please keep the posts on topic, rather than a back-and-forth of personal attacks. If you can't do that, take a step back from your keyboard - remember, this is just a sports board.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
So you'd take a guy that posts here as a Cyclone fan and posts on HN.com under a different name as a Hawk fan over someone that is misguided, but doesn't hide it?

You must have sympathy for the schizophrenic. :yes:

I don't spend a lot of time at Hawk boards so did not realize this until we PM'd back and forth. I retracted my statement earlier and appreciate being set straight on what's going on.

I was duped...........:wideeyed::cry::shocked:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Screw it. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.