NDSU will beat Kansas State Aug 30. your thoughts.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
There are some folks on this thread that aren't feeling too smart at the moment... Big 12 doesn't look good so far. Hope that ISU improves and takes advantage. I guess we'll know more tomorrow around this time...

You are the one not feeling too smart. It's KSU, it's GoEMAW. **** them. I hope they finish last in the Big 12. Their smoke and mirror ******** has been old for a long ******* time now.

The Big 12 will be just fine with nine good teams... and KSU.

Reactions: The_Architect

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
KSU downward spiral began tonight.

It was obvious last season that Klein made them so good. Case in point, switch ISU and KSU QB's last season in our game against them and ISU wins with Klein by 14+ instead of losing by a couple with Jared Barnett unable to hit the broadside of the barn.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
hopefully ISU looks at this so they are ready and don't fall asleep tomorrow.Also, last team to beat NDSU that is FBS is ISU, Rhoads first game.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
There are some folks on this thread that aren't feeling too smart at the moment... Big 12 doesn't look good so far. Hope that ISU improves and takes advantage. I guess we'll know more tomorrow around this time...

Totally agree. Should we show improvement, the planets could be aligning. Need to start off on the right foot & have a great team effort with good execution. Might start tailgating now.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Who ******* cares what the Big 12 looks like. Makes absolutely no difference to us. None. In fact makes KSU look even more beatable. Seriously.

This. The perceived "strength" of the conference has no bearing on where our program goes or doesn't go this season. We aren't going to be challenging for a conference title and a berth in the NC game, so conference "strength" means nothing to us. We actually need the conference to be as down as possible. Problem is, whenever the conference seems to be down, we've never been in a position to take advantage of it.

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Have an old roommate whose brother starts for the Bison, was going to walk on at Nebraska but got a scholly for NDSU. Past years I thought it was a good move, after tonight for sure was great for him and his decision. A great program for sure.

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
What was more of a shocker though for Kansas State athletics?
LaSalle beating K-State in KC in the NCAA Tournament
OR
North Dakota State beating Kansas State in football?

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
No doubt he is dominating that tailgate, and he deserves it.
Another nice win for the Bison!
Are we the last FBS team that actually handled them? I'm sure there's another, but the Kool-Aid in me wants to say that we are.

Pretty sure we are the last FBS team to beat them.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Found a pic of lakesbison leaving the game:

h22F46ABC

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron