NDSU is near a sellout

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The only contribution Lake has made around here is proof that the state of North Dakota might actually exist.

What could possibly make you say that? Everything else PondsBuffalo has posted has been a figment of his imagination; why do you think his ramblings about some state with a name suspiciously like another verified state would have any basis in reality?

runtheoption

Aug 17, 2009
What could possibly make you say that? Everything else PondsBuffalo has posted has been a figment of his imagination; why do you think his ramblings about some state with a name suspiciously like another verified state would have any basis in reality?
It is, in fact, a state. I have lived here for most of my 38 years (except for that short time that I lived in IA to attend Drake Law School), and I have also doubted the very existence of a place that is north of South Dakota. But then I traveled to SD, MN and MT, and residents there confirmed that ND is real place, by telling me "ND sucks."

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I knew a girl from Westby, Montana. I found it extremely suspicious that a town on the very eastern border of Montana would be named Westby. When I started giving her crap about actually being from North Dakota she admitted that the town was founded on the ND side of the border but they up and moved the entire town sometime after the turn of the century to get out of ND.

True story - look it up.

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
What is there to steal? We don't have electricity, indoor plumbing, or beer, as we are a dry state...word that Prohibition has been repealed never hit our state. I guess you could take our chickens and cow pies, since that is the only thing of value we have.

Sounds like I (along with about 3-4 others) will be an island of green and gold among a sea of red. Should be fun, I expect a lot of good natured taunts coming our way.

It's cardinal, not red, son.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I knew a girl from Westby, Montana. I found it extremely suspicious that a town on the very eastern border of Montana would be named Westby. When I started giving her crap about actually being from North Dakota she admitted that the town was founded on the ND side of the border but they up and moved the entire town sometime after the turn of the century to get out of ND.

True story - look it up.
According to Wiki, ND didn't allow the sale of alcohol but Montana did so the move was necessary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westby,_Montana

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
NDSU sold thier 3500 allotment in minutes, there will be 5000 NDSU fans there. Most of NDSU fanbase parties at the lakes of Minnesota 35 minutes from Fargo, so going from the lakes to middle of Iowa on Labor Day weekend really sucks. After the win at 2pm, I'll be on the water by 8pm .

tickets for this game are being driven up by NDSU demand just check stubhub

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
Im glad they're selling tickets but this sucks...I've had my plane tickets booked for months now to fly back, spend some time with the family and go to the game. Living out of state I can't make it to that many games and knowing I probably wont be able to go to this without paying some ridiculous scalper price or without being able to sit with the family/friends blows.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
NDSU sold thier 3500 allotment in minutes, there will be 5000 NDSU fans there. Most of NDSU fanbase parties at the lakes of Minnesota 35 minutes from Fargo, so going from the lakes to middle of Iowa on Labor Day weekend really sucks. After the win at 2pm, I'll be on the water by 8pm .

tickets for this game are being driven up by NDSU demand just check stubhub
AGAIN, you are so sure of a win, but never give any facts or anything. I've asked you multiple times to answer a few questions and you've failed to do so. You're making your fanbase look like a group of toolbag, clueless, idiots. Congrats on shaming an entire fanbase by being a doucher.

CYvilEng

Aug 20, 2012
Des Moines
I will be sitting in a sea of Cyclone Cardinal, son.

http://www.cyclones.com/pdf3/91103.pdf

Either way you color it, it will be fun. I really enjoy visiting the larger outdoor stadiums early in the season. Is security tight, or would I be able to sneak in a few mickey's to share with all the ISU faithful around me?

Hopefully it's not color it cardinal day because then you'd be sitting in a sea of red, blue, green, Gray, black, white, orange, and some cardinal.

Splendid

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
Blaise Bryant!

In the 2011 win over Okie State Blaise was by himself on the west sideline rushing the field after Woody made history. You can see him on the video in a long black coat running around looking for someone to hug just like everyone else. Gotta love him being there from California for that game!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I will be sitting in a sea of Cyclone Cardinal, son.

http://www.cyclones.com/pdf3/91103.pdf

Either way you color it, it will be fun. I really enjoy visiting the larger outdoor stadiums early in the season. Is security tight, or would I be able to sneak in a few mickey's to share with all the ISU faithful around me?

I like your style on the site. You roll with the punches from the home team and then ask about how you can give us drinks during the game. Security is not very tight. If you have something rolled up in a jacket, you should be fine. It is mostly "security theater" as you enter. If you have ever smuggled drinks into a game before, you will know what to do and should be fine.

Where are you sitting? And tailgating?

Reactions: runtheoption

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I'm expecting to see a healthy dose of blue and yellow for the game. This is a big game for them.